Any good comic con stories?

Any good comic con stories?

Attached: D954BF0E-D099-4120-8B22-6EA0B29011BD.jpg (1100x1692, 500.48K)

i love crop dusting these events so much i eat a whole cheese pizza before i go so i can silently gas these geeks long dick style

The only women who go here are desperate 2/10s or STD-riddled prostitutes.

Absolutely based

I was waiting for my artist brother to come back from a seminar thing he was attending at a con and some qt chick tried to chat me up about my barebones cosplay but I was so autistic she gave up.

Attached: raven.webm (576x1024, 1.85M)

>me in the green hoodie

I think this guy was doing the same

Attached: image_2022-06-04_034431784.png (372x408, 149.55K)

long dick style lmao based
>spend last night eating pickled eggs and drinking real ale
>go to theater
>edge down my trousers just so my ass cheeks are touching the seat
>spend entire movie bare ass farting on to the seat
>put everyone off their popcorn
>leave kinoplex and see a massive shit stain on the seat

In the past 5 or 7 years or so, I've been seeing a lot hotter girls at cons. A lot of them look vaguely underage. As gay nerd shit gets even more mainstream you're gonna see more and more normie chicks going to them for validation. I can barely tolerate cons anymore: used to be you could just walk around drunk, make fun of awkward nerds, fuck around with a desperate 6 or 7. Now they're just gatherings for consoomers and Patreon cosplay girls.

>begone thot...i'm here to buy a little comics

Attached: comix.png (276x309, 112.88K)

>I pay to get into a place to shit myself
Next time you're in a feels thread crying about no friends remember this moment. Kek

Attached: hags.png (800x432, 322.16K)

call me sexist, but i still enjoy hearing stories of gallantry/chivalry. i know it's incredibly toxic, but i'm enchanted by tales of brave men protecting women. i know this is a problem i need to unpackage.

Attached: based tom preston.jpg (550x1144, 240.58K)

*farts in your face*
Hey I left it wet for ya bitch ;)

would be even better if her pubes would stick out a bit

>be tall and handsome 22 year old in final year at art school
>hate my life and everyone in it, too cowardly for suicide so I just take it out on strangers
>chat up a chubby and relatively cute girl dressed as poison ivy with her fat tits shoved up under her chin
>run the usual insult/compliment game and she eats it up (like everything else in front of her)
>get her into the car, instantly lean over and bury face in said fat tits
>get bored and decide to finish
>dismiss her protestations and put dick into her mouth
>she's all uncomfortably bent over center council
>not very good at head
>so I grab the back of her neck and the top of her head and hold her in place as I skull fuck her
>taking longer than expected
>she's pushing weakly and getting spit and shit all over my jeans trying to get my dick out of her mouth
>slowly learns to accept it
>bust a load which she ungratefully pukes all over my pants
>say "hey I wanna show you something real quick" and open my car door
>she gets our and I drive off and I hear her yell "omg I SUCKED your DICK" and just think well that was a bad decision
>never told her my real name
>never see her again
>still hate my life and still too cowardly to eat a bullet and I don't even have fat girls to fuck anymore
such is life

hehe

Attached: 1625820005083.jpg (282x1600, 111.5K)

Is this loss?

100\100

you could have fucked her throat every day and still be doing it today if you weren't being LE BASED EDGY wannabeCHAD

I hate to be that guy but i liked cons when it was smelly nerds and I could actually get back issues for cheap and imported anime dvd
everything is on the internet now so there really isn't a reason to go to a con I guess anyway

I went to a comic con after party last week and played beer pong with a couple of guys. except the beer cups were filled with water and the booze had to be separated because of gay covid reasons

devilish

Why do people complain about altered endings in China? This new ending is far superior.

In a sense.

How do you guys come up with this shit?

I don't do that and don't shit myself and have no friends or women. What's your point?

Sounds like a fag-fest of a “party”.

Low self esteem girls getting used and dumped by guys like you makes me uncontrollably horny. Should've kept up the good work, user.

Most people fill the cups with water because they get spilled or get shit in them. Typically you just play for fun while also getting hammered.

Yeah dude you're not telling me anything i don't know i could've been the fucking president of earth but im crippled by how much I hate myself and how much worse I hate hairless flaccid cunts like you

Cute

Attached: 14C6218E-999E-4F03-8D27-784E14FF4DC1.jpg (2160x3840, 1.54M)

CUM

>boston anime fest
lot of hot babes at the one from last week

Masks ruin it

I would normally agree. But I'd wear a mask to one of these anime conventions just to ward off embarrassment
I wouldn't feel ashamed of ogling cosplay whores if I knew I wouldn't be recognized.

>i could've been the fucking president of earth
cope and seethe
you should become an alcoholic to turn off the pain ;(

How much you want to bet “she’s” hiding a dick under that dress?