Rico was an idiot for not moving on Dizzy earlier. She was the patrician choice

Rico was an idiot for not moving on Dizzy earlier. She was the patrician choice.

Attached: 1654297208603.jpg (1024x566, 62.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

starshiptroopers.fandom.com/wiki/Dizzy_Flores_(novel)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rico wanted to bang Carl.

Rico wasnt even 21 years old dude

Nah. Carmen was definitely much hotter. But Rasczak was right when he told Rico to not pass up a good thing at any rate.

Carmen was definitely not hotter. Always thought she had a dumb look on her face.

Attached: MV5BMTQyNjYxNDU5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTY5NDQwOA@@._V1_.jpg (1365x2048, 789.49K)

I bet her tits are better tho

Meh tits. Small and saggy, worst combination.

Carmen was pretty, but there was never anything long term there. She'll be with Rico for a little while, then when it's time to go, she'll move on and find another boyfriend. Rinse and repeat. Dizzy, while a butch tomboy, was head over heels infatuated with Rico and would have done anything to stay with him. If you think about it, it's almost written like Rico is the stereotypical girl who is pining for the jock who will use and leave her and ignoring the beta orbiter until she finally sees his value.

Denise Richards was a prostitute before breaking into Hollywood. Some rich Jew bashed up her face pretty hard, so she got plastic surgery and a contract.

Her tits are actually worse than Neve Campbell's.

i forget. does she die in the movie or just the book?

She gets all tore up in the movie

Rico was definitely a retard because he built his life and based every decision around Carmen. If she'd decided to join the fucking circus he would have been taming lions the next day. Dizzy unfortunately was the same way and ended up getting killed because of it. Then again, if they hadn't joined up, they would have been fucking pancakes.

In the book, Dizzy was a dude

well then that means its not as big of a deal that rico didnt get her. hes an ultra chad and im sure was drowning in pussy. there was no way he was going to have a long happy life with her because she dies

if he actually had bet on her then that would have mostly likely lead to him burning bridges with the hottie who actually lives, leaving him in the worst position possible

no youre an idiot

This is actually exactly how me and my wife got into a relationship.

starshiptroopers.fandom.com/wiki/Dizzy_Flores_(novel)
>He was mortally wounded during the raid on Skinnies in which Juan Rico was promoted to Assistant Section Leader. Dizzy was wounded near the end of the raid and was a considerable distance from the recall point when retrieval was sounded. Because of the nature of Dizzy's wound, he was not extracted from his armor (which would have been standard procedure) causing Ace and Rico to hold Dizzy together as they bounced.
>With the help of Sergeant Jelal, all four made retrieval with the rest of the platoon. However, Dizzy died on the way up to the Rodger Young.
fuck you chump

a girl who wants to fuck you is better than a hotter girl that doesn't want to fuck you

For me?
Anime Dizzy.

Attached: 1635485155119.png (558x509, 226.76K)

what the fuck? guess i misremember. doesnt actually have to do with my original post though

It's not a she so Rico didn't care nearly as much.

Anyway, cgi Dizzy is much better than the rest.

Attached: 1652113521866.jpg (1920x1496, 226.81K)

rico did care and it was a very impactful moment in the book. rico being casually told that dizzy was dead and then the chapter immediately ending. it was making the point that war wasnt a fun action movie where everyone gets to play hero and then go home and the people just unceremoniously die in shit and then are forgotten

this user knows