Technically blue fairy doesn't mean white so it's passable

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-31.png (810x787, 688.56K)

It's an old European fairy tale. I highly doubt they had someone like her in mind. I don't care about either way about a kids movie but your'e probably wrong.

If you read the ancient melanonian stone tablets it actually translates as coon fairy

>AI
careful with that one... those usually show plain reality and have to be lobotomized to avoid non-agenda results.

Cringe.

Attached: hpc4whulf1f81.jpg (1573x998, 145.39K)

top kek

is this real lmao

If you need to constantly justify your casting choices with UMM ACKCHYALLY, you are not on the right side of history.

pretty kewl

Shame Lou Reed isn't with us anymore

kek'd

>blue fairy
This woman could have been a blueberry, a big fat round giant blueberry.

Attached: 3ec.jpg (1078x1666, 1.25M)

Exactly what I was thinking. AI is more racist than actual Hitler. AI did nothing wrong!

AI isn't racist and never will be you deluded fuck

>How cartoons would look like
How cartoons would look
What cartoons would look like

La boon

Wtf is even that movie and when did it come out? Why is tv shilling a kid shit?

>"how cartoons would look like"

Does anyone proofread this trash? Someone needs to stop hiring illiterate retards.

The redditors probably didn't even correct it because it'd be "gatekeeping the English language" or some such nonsense.

Didn't Google have to heavily restrict its photo tagging system after it kept on classifying blacks as apes?

are you retarded? that's sentence is grammatically correct

See Dumby.

pic related is an original illustration from the book, so what the fuck are amerimutts talking about? so fucking sick of them giving their black pets italian roles or names, fuck off.

Attached: 450px-Le_avventure_di_Pinocchio-pag160[1].jpg (450x600, 76.71K)

the rules got updated, you can use both how and what