Regular humans exist "in a galaxy far, far away . . ."

Regular humans exist "in a galaxy far, far away . . ."
>Sure, I buy it.
. . . including Blacks.
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOES NOT COMPUTE!

Attached: 1654040172024.jpg (1400x1400, 166.4K)

Doesn't seem very far fetched to me. You're just a niggerlover

Ever wonder if we cling to our culture warring of 2016, unaware that somehow the singularity happened and we're super far behind? Vestiges of a simpler SJW vs Anti-SJW time?

Allowed to exist like an alien ant colony, our primitive ways amusing our jailers?

Everyone was fine with Lando. I wonder if it has to do with her as an actor?

>American hours
>nigger loving posts everywhere

All the inquisitors suck other than the bald white one. Just bad acting and possibly even worse lines. The root of the problem is that this show shouldn't have been made in the first place.

Lando in OT
>I sleep
Mace Windu in PT
>I sleep
*this is where online indoctrination begins*
Finn in ST
>Aaaaagggghhhhhhhhhhhhjjjhhh a fucking nigger in star wars I’m losing my miiiinnndddddd
And that’s why you don’t take pills from strangers

>regular humans
>blacks

I really don't see how these two groups are equated.

I don't know her character at all but... judging by her physical appearance I already have questions. She looks like an officer, an Empire type, judging by her demeanour and outfit. So does the Empire have hair stylists who give her that intricate hairstyle? All swept back, tightly woven with a subtle artistic flair? I don't see this character sitting down at a galactic hair salon asking for a cute hairstyle.

Finn actor was robbed and Disney are way more racist than a couple of tweeting rednecks, for complying with China.

You calling Any Forums a bunch of inbred flyover rednecks? But why?

Puke.

Blacks are even worse than your average human.

How could they ruin Star Wars like this?!

Attached: Lando-Calrissian.jpg (1400x1400, 186.63K)

I just don't buy her conviction. She reminds me of the black female villain in the Uncharted movie... it just doesn't work.

It really muddles things when you make your nazi army analogy full of blacks.

yes i am american

I thought Wookies were the blacks in Star Wars? Am I wrong?

Attached: WAT.jpg (604x340, 48.92K)

Everything about this show is terrible.

i dont care that she's black

i care that she is an abysmal actor who has no interest or knowledge in the thing she's acting in

Attached: FUEOh-2XoAIekIG.jpg (2048x2048, 509.84K)

>cherrypick a couple dozen mean comments on the internet
>"OMG WE STAND WITH BASED NEGRESS, STAY MAD CHUDS"
Yeah, I remember when people got this mad over Based Windu and Lando.
Keep making shit up in your heads, faggots.
You'll get it right one day.

Attached: 1648697773262.gif (480x400, 3.79M)

None of the complaints I've heard about this character have been about how blacks don't exist in Star Wars. That would be a really weird fucking take considering that there have been blacks in Star Wars since the OT. It's more about how her acting sucks. And it does. I have no idea how she got the job, there are plenty of black actresses who are good at acting

Lupita Nig-Nogyo was already cast as butthole eyes. Their only remaining options were this lady and Leslie Jones

I just smoked a bowl too and fully understand what you mean