>It’s Pride Mo-ACK!

Attached: IMG_3786.gif (370x377, 3.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/07/books.booksnews
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gem

even gays hate troons a bunch of imposters

>ughk

Maybe you should kill yourself. All you do is make these unfunny OCs all day everyday to spam. You're not funny. Maybe you should get a job and a life and grow up. You want me to take this a step further? I don't want anything to do with you anymore. Fuck off

>Anonymous 06/03/22(Fri)15:46:08 >No.169062510▶

> (OP)
>Maybe you should kill y-ACK!

Attached: 1653009062583.png (844x1022, 367.6K)

Amogus

What a horrible gif, you're messed up in the head

fuck jannies and fuck trannies.

Attached: IMG_1079.gif (758x601, 391.43K)

You know If you fucking losers spent as much time on literally anything else in your life as much as you do obsessing about trannies you'd all probably be confident and successful men in your day to day

Attached: 086d03393b6c0ef2ede1a721052f3034--reaction-pictures-frogs.jpg (236x236, 10.01K)

Kill yourself you transgender suicide risk faggot. You sad, sick elderly dude in a dress, wig, lashes, makeup, bra, and shoes.
You and your druggie faggot guy pals just use your gaming, coding and web app social skills to make kids question their whole FUCKING shit, and just game, stream, communicate with minors, and do drugs. You stream just so you could fuck a gay childs asshole. Thats literally it. Thats the whole bottom line.
Trans rights are anything but human rights, and the older you get the more ashamed of yourselves you will be. You and your groomer child molesting clique fell for the worst fad of your entire life, fidget spinners, club penguin, harry potter and all, and there is no reattaching your dick theres also no scientific evidence that an xy genome is female. 41% of you realize this annually and that number is increasing at an accellerated rate.

TRANSGENDERS COMMIT SUICIDE! THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER! TRANSGENDER SUICIDE! PEOPLE CUT OFF THEIR DICKS THEN SLIT THEIR WRISTS! PEOPLE ABANDON THEIR WHOLE IDENTITIES AND THEN STOP BREATHING! WHEN THEY DIE ITS BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO LIVE A LIFE WHERE THEY ARE UNRECOGNIZABLE TO THEMSELVES! TRANSGENDER SUICIDE IS A COMEDY OF ERRORS! YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR GENDER AND YOURE A FOOL TO FALL FOR OTHER TRANNY PERVERTS TRICKS! THEYRE NOT YOUR FRIENDS! YOULL NEVER MEET THEM! THEY JACK OFF TO MAKING YOU MORE FEMININE! ITS A POWER PLAY! ITS A POWER OVER YOU PLAY! IF YOU FALL FOR TRANSGENDER GROOMING ITS YOUR OWN FAULT! HOPEFULLY THE SUICIDE OF YOUR TRANSGENDER PEERS IS ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU SECOND THOUGHTS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Attached: 1638498622905.png (865x842, 962.51K)

I'm tired of trannies.

>NOOOO YOU CANT POST TH-ACK

Attached: 5DD6C7D7-8269-46BB-AA5B-543FD9516095.jpg (1028x965, 424.94K)

WHY DOESN'T MINE LOOK LIKE THAT!

Attached: 1571118956159.jpg (1536x2048, 579.33K)

When did Any Forums start hating transfolk? Is this a Any Forums psyop?

Attention fellow 4channel users, this is not a still image it is a .gif that shows shocking transphobic images after you click on it

It's literally loser grown adults who spend 160hrs a week on Any Forums spamming memes because they never accomplished anything real in their lives.

Attached: LlhgnJwh.jpg (748x1024, 193.54K)

trannies need to be genocided.

>falling for copypasta
Get out newfag

i have that same belt

Hitler was gay and killed to hide it

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/07/books.booksnews

Why are trannies so diabolical, bros?