Bros

Bros
This is NOT good

Attached: IMG_20220603_151747.jpg (646x633, 96.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkZ5tnV3zT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fake and gay

womenbros...

look guys, we tried it. we tried being nice and giving these roasties a chance but its obvious they cant handle responsibility and freedom. Time to end the experiment, it was a complete failure.

Based. I hope my lying bitch ex does the same. I already have a shittonne of evidence to nail her lying ass

More like "Hundreds" of liars have lready retracted victim statements & pulled out from court cases

nope

Attached: 1A790FED-85A6-4EB4-BC10-BAB0EA339DA5.png (750x1334, 969.42K)

Women's rights have been set back 50 years due to this verdict.

>There dozens of us
>DOZENS!

>the return of western civilization is caused by Johnny depp
>mfw

Attached: 1653317089668.webm (586x470, 434.94K)

>got called out for printing a false rape story
>complain that real victims are being sidelined
The absolute fucking nerve lmao

they know this is horseshit
courts favor women, its a fact
its a play for more power

Get back in the kitchen sweeties, you wouldn't want to be humiliated after a lengthy court battle would you?

Attached: 1523953204346.png (450x720, 145.03K)

How the fuck does this amber turn thing hurt their individual cases?

That cunt is a psychotic liar.
youtube.com/watch?v=TkZ5tnV3zT0

Attached: taylorlorenzmsnbcheader[1].jpg (1000x500, 197.77K)

Amber bros I don’t feel so good…

Attached: 7FBDD5FC-C058-49A3-899D-C64DFC866A2D.jpg (1242x887, 155.06K)

>hurr durr why does this celeb trial matter
I hate dullards so much.

This
cook the man some fucking eggs bitch!

>Elaine COPING on TV
seriously, what the fuck is her problem?

>"hundreds" of false domestic violence accusations have been retracted by fake victims that realize their actions will have consequences as a result of a man who was falsely accused being vindicated
fixed it for you

Wrong.
A domestic abuse survivor won the case, and what's even more important the domestic abuse survivors highlighted that men can be victims too which is usually a taboo topic. This verdict helps actual victims who relay on truth, and only harms retarded liars.

Preparing herself for another Lengthty trial and also getting that "15 minutes of fame" along the way

What about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

Why are they such crybabies? Courts favor women OVERWHELMINGLY.

They hated her because she was a villain
In truth, she was a martyr.

You gotta love how they're framing this

>"Um actually, if the guy turns out to be the abused rather than the abuser and has evidence, it hurts actual abuse victims who are women."

dumping my roastie seethe.

Attached: Roastie seethe 1.png (1454x1236, 224.97K)

Attached: Roastie seethe 2.png (1094x572, 357.01K)

I don't want them in the kitchen. I just want them all dead.

Attached: FUM0zMcX0AgEv3V.jpg (1178x804, 66.23K)

Is there anything Putin ISN'T behind?

What a fucking spymaster ubermensch

The media going batshit insane is a good thing. The normies all followed the trial. All the evidence, testimonies, depositions, cross examinations, it was all on display for us to see and even the dumbest naive average Joe could plainly tell Amber was in the wrong. The media now trying to psyop normalfags who know the truth will only result in more normalfags breaking out of their condition, becoming more suspicious of tabloids and wondering what else they lied to them about.

Attached: roastie seethe 3.png (1814x1550, 1.26M)

because the ones that are lying are rethinking it.

>YES, BUT -

>*Smacks lips*
>*Wiggles tongue*
>Your honour should I answer...
>No. You'd be Happy I didn't watch Willy wonka....or even 21 Jump Street....yeah!

Johnny Depp should sue his agent for defamation over the last 15 years of his career
And YES I am #MadAtMort

lol the funny is just too much
>Depp won because the trial was televised
bitch the jurors voted, not the audience at home, this isn't a tv show
>ties to Putin
IT'S THE RUSSIANS AGAIN
IT'S ALWAYS THE RUSSIANS

There's a lot of misreporting about this. In the UK case, The Sun newspaper's claims to its story's validity were upheld - ie., Depp was unable to prove that, in a legal sense, abusive behaviours hadn't been committed. They had, because he and Heard were fruit loops together. In the US case, Heard and Depp were found to have defamed each other, to varying degrees of severity and resulting punishment.

Attached: roastie seethe 4.png (1848x1506, 418.54K)

Attached: Roastie seethe 5.png (1468x534, 311.15K)

>Russian disinformation
I swear it's like a reflex with these people now. 6 years of propaganda can really fuck you up

Attached: 5520253f5676cfc0d0ce14506517f158.jpg (1920x1080, 1.28M)

Attached: Roastie seethe 6.png (1458x328, 95.35K)

>overwhelming evidence that Amber was abusing Johnny
>femcels STILL siding with amber because she is a female
Fucking ridiculous. It really shines a spotlight on these dumb cunts tunnel vision.

>I CAN'T BREVVEEEE.......AMBER HELP........NOOOO
God, Femcels are worse than incels

Remember, it was always "Believe women"

"Believe all women" was a far-right hijack to make the movement sound insane

Yep...

Attached: 1644098284854.gif (270x199, 43.84K)

these people literally want a society where men who are accused of something by women don't get a trial and just go straight to jail.

Besides being drunks I wonder what kind of drugs they were on

This is mass hysteria behavior from decades of deliberate chemical and psychological warfare.

Attached: kek.png (567x492, 303.66K)

I support sharia law. Send them all to Saudi Arabia.

WATCH OUT
HE'S MORBIN OUT

shes fucking crazy and keeps getting away with it

Attached: file.png (827x802, 182.13K)

Attached: roastie seethe 7.png (1462x634, 174.51K)

I followed the UK trial and it's hilarious how much people misrepresent what happened. There's a good reason any person with even a crumb of legal background completely ignores that verdict and deems it fradulent.

a man won legal battle against a woman for the first time and MSM's collectively losing their shit.
This can't be a coincidence

Attached: images.jpg (200x200, 6.15K)

What if any difference is there between those two phrases?

when a man is falsely accused in public by a woman, he should never try to defend himself! just be a good slave, give her all your money, have your life destroyed, go to prison, whatever! you disgusting male!
>we were all collectively abused by this trial
everything is oppression and abuse to women. just give them everything for free, all this violence is just intolerable!

what kind of severe mental derangement must someone have to be so utterly disconnected from objective reality? it is really so hard to admit that women can lie and men can be victims?

Oh lord, And I'm here thinking 4Chins Chuds were the most Schizoid bunch. But this bitches take the whole Schizophrenic Cope to a different level of absurdity

Probably ones you can only get from doctors.

How so?

the state of prequelredditors

Because the judge made a mockery of proper legal conduct and then shielded himself from any scrutiny by promptly retiring which renders all his previous verdict immune to direct overturning. It was a farce, not a trial. Note that this does not mean it was a good idea by Depp to sue The Sun, he was an idiot to even try.

This. Female victims of domestic violence should have nothing to fear as long as they aren't shitting in the bed of the abuser and beating the shit out of him.

>Rolling Stone "Men Always Win"
Wasn't Rolling Stone the trash publication that pulled some guys name through the mud for a false rape allegation on a college campus. Then when it was discovered their "journalist" didn't even do the basic fact checking they refused to fire her?

Try going to crystal dot cafe. You'll see the full power of the femcel. Use a VPN.

Ah, the last whisp of a vaporous judge. It happens. You'd think he'd appeal - maybe Depp just couldn't be arsed.

>making a joke about somebodies lawyer being incompetent makes you complicit in their rape
lol

not my problem

Why are privileged, spoiled rich left-leaning women losing their minds over one woman having to face consequences for her horrible, deceptive, borderline sociopathic actions? They really related to this poisonous mentally-ill monster, huh? Surely they know that bad actions have bad consequences when shit’s fair, right? Of course they do, like why wouldn’t they know that?

It's like the mafia. The Padre protects all the guys because they're "family", until you fuck up, then you're on your own and family means dick. That's what happened to Amber.

>mfw hitting 88mph