Jurassic World Dominion

For those who saw it already, what did you think of it?

I thought it was leagues better than the first two. So many ideas and new set pieces. The funny bits never went full retard like in fallen kingdom. Lots of fanservice of dylo and new species.

I don't see much hype over it though.

Attached: 1643170838220.png (652x897, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yPSy-3Istuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can you elaborate on the dilophosaurus scene or scenes and what happens? do any main characters die?

There are 2 scenes exclusive for the dylos, both pretty good and using animatronics. One important for the plot.

Nah no main characters die.

youtube.com/watch?v=yPSy-3Istuo

the first one was garbage already, stopped watching, the trailers for second one and this one looked terrible so nothing missed.

Reminder the director (who only made one shitty unfunny comedy) only got this franchise because he's a jew

I liked the dinos, but all the characters felt like they suddenly had mental retardation, Grant didn't feel like Grant at all

What's the story conflict? Getting the dinosaurs out of nature?

Yeah I agree. I didn't like JW1 or JW2 much. 1 was just a reboot and JW2 was so goofy. This one feels like what JP3 should have been tho.

It's like they tried to play up his "not good with computers" thing to the nth degree.
Overall the movie game much more time to dinos and setpieces than characters, which is the right choice at this point I think.

holy fucking garbage

Rabid locusts are causing a global food crisis bye eating all the crops, somehow linked to ingen's competitor. Dinos are everywhere and part of daily life now.

Maybe they are not promoting the movie too much considering all the recent food crisis lmao

"C'mon fagsaurus, you can't just get in here and snipe my kill"

>What if we did the thing from Jurassic World but shittier?

how much screen time does Dichen Lachman have? is she playing an evil rich bitch?

Worst part of the movie for sure.
Like 5 minutes? yeah she plays an evil raptor breeder. I can only wait for the rule 34.

Does Ian die?

No main characters die.
Ian does say "I didn't like jurassic word" which was based

Since the first movie they have warned that creating dinosaurs is a mistake in multiple ways while secluding them off islands far away and making them unable to reproduce (failing at it)
Do they just pull a "lol shit happens" and leave dinos roam just because? theres no dino killing squads or whatever?

Biosyn made a big center to hold dinos but basically they are so widespread they just become natural fauna.

>they are so widespread they just become natural fauna.
I'm no scientist, but shouldn't that fuck every single habitat they come in contact?

I thought it was pretty good but the t-Rex vs giga fight comes out of nowhere. And it FUCKING SUCKS.

Lost world rexes confirmed in ending montage btw.

Yes. That's the note the movie ends up with. Gotta adapt.

Completely yeah, hence why i asked about the dino killing squads
Placing something minor as a fucking coyote in a region at a country hes a native from (but not fully occupy) can disrupt the ecosystem already
Imagine an apex predator that cant be killed and need 20x more meat to live
Is it a cinema type movie or it doesn't matter much?

Anybody else like the teen in this movie?

Attached: 4bc339ba911ffe9bc92e6b4b3897273c.jpg (236x298, 9.94K)

The movie doesn't go too deeply into how the ecosystem will turn out, I wish it did... I like the science aspect.

>Is it a cinema type movie or it doesn't matter much?
Sadly my theater was shit, but yes I can see this movie being a movie theater experience thing. There are not many lately.

It fucking sucks. Not worth the 2h40m. Not worth the ticket price. Not worth a thread. pozzed to shit too

Don't waste your money