You gotta admit:

You gotta admit:
Their relationship is kinda creepy

Attached: 1641562235403.jpg (1000x1000, 135.79K)

What was creepy about it?

Not creepy at all, actually hot. Silco is the only really great character and Silco and Jinx as a pairing (both as depicted or in the imagined stepfather daughter sex way) is the only good thing about Arcane.

Nothing creepy about your 18-year old daughter sitting open legged in your lap to interrogate you

Attached: who cared for you.webm (1920x1080, 1.97M)

No shit. Zealous revolutionary and his batshit insane adoptive daughter. Obviously, their interaction will be creepy.

From your point of view of seeing him as a villain because of the events of episode 3, sure. But if you look at it from his perspective and Jinx's perspective, there is nothing creepy about it. Mildly wrong perhaps in the sense that he's not raising her right (which nobody in her life ever did at any point), but not creepy the way you're suggesting. Unless you're a projecting pedo.

I mean if he took her in and started fucking her when she was in her teens there'd be nothing wrong or pedo about that. She's no longer a child so nature says she can fuck. You wouldn't scoff at 15 year old Jinx having sex with some other 15 year old dude so what does it matter if 30 year old Silco is that dude instead? She's still fucking. She's either too young to fuck or she's not. It should be Silco, the guy who looks out for her and took her in. He's a good man. A better man to be fucking her than some dumb 15 year old dude.

>wow I'm a being so badass he will take me seriously
>what is that hard thing against my thigh

>he's not raising her right
He made her into a living weapon that will change the future of an entire nation. I call it impressive parenting. She is perfect.

Yeah, no.

>Yeah, no
Argue all you want, honey buns, what I'm saying is true. You would have been better off being fucked by a 30 year old man when you were a 14 year old girl than the alternative of 17 year old Chad and Tyrone. Hell, you should have been married off to that 30 year old.

Since they're not related Silco doesn't have to marry Jinx off to a suitable adult husband, he can just make her his daughter wife instead.

On the one hand, I'm convinced that he never saw her that way. But on the other hand, I myself developed a daughter-wife fetish for my waifu, so I understand why you see potential of such in their relationships.

Jinx might have had some weird daddy issues, but Silco's love for her was pure.

>the creepy faggot from /ag/ who wrote fanfic about a young girl raping her adoptive father is posting again

Attached: this faggot is back.jpg (748x913, 80.35K)

There would be nothing impure about Silco's love for her even if it did turn romantic. If anything I'd probably consider that even more pure.

link it, sounds hot

Source?

Show was generally very good but otherwise based post

Silco and Jinx's unlikely dynamic was the most kino part of Arcane and should've been a far more extensive part of it, but I hate being associated with pedo weirdos like you who just see it as SEXSEXSEX.

Jinx, go to bed
And stop writing creepy fanfics about your dad

Attached: 1646052114456.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

Well at least post it, you fucking faggot.

Romantic relationships? With Jinx? It's simply too dangerous, even if you are her beloved adoptive daddy.