....Huh

....Huh.

Attached: FUWzd-oXsAEm5gs.jpg (1067x1242, 198.06K)

I didn't choose the raysisms, the raysisms choosed me

obvious marketing ploy and deflection of criticisms

also pleebs keep all Star Warts threads outside your containment thread to peeve jannies. good work op. continue

>they literally know people dont want this shit
>they do it anyway and demand you pay for it

stop posting this shit, irs clearly manufactured by disney to gain more attention. there are way worse nogs in other stuff, she's fine

20 Million sentient species, and didn't manage to cast one who could act.

>there are 20 million sentient species
>BUT THESE NIGGERS ARE EXTRA SUPER SPECIAL DON'T SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT OUR NIGGERS YOU BIGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yidney is so pathetic.

There are over 20 million talented actors and actresses, don’t choose the token nigger.

There are over 20 million plot points and story ideas, don’t choose the shoehorned diversity bullshit.

As long as yidsney and the Jews keep making those choices, I’ll keep choosing to be racist.

Fuck jannies
Fuck trannies
Fuck niggers
Fuck kikes

Fuck women
Fuck faggots
Fuck all the non-whites

>don't choose to
but I thought having options was a good thing?

this is actually different than all of globohomos past attempts where they just pretend nothing is wrong or happening. that tweet is made from a position where they know hiring niggers and females is unwelcome but that they are doing it anyway

Attached: 1649976744204.png (724x669, 360.89K)

Define "people"

a segment of the population that if enticed with normal story telling and movie making would actually watch the movie/show and outnumber the current viewership they have

>We, the multi-billion dollar company, RESIST!

There's a new psyop every fucking day. Tired of this shit.

Attached: Schizohallucinationjak.png (1048x1584, 191.03K)

Janny's too busy deleting cockvore threads rn.

Woah, so the corporate power structure of the west is resisting against... a couple of comments on the internet? It takes a true hero to muster up that kind of courage!

I hate niggers and women in movies and shows. Fuck you Disney.

It's actually funny how transparent this stunt casting and "controversy" is. They learned from the Sequels that they can deflect all criticism as the whining of racist shitheads so now they preemptively set the bait to draw the same ones out and already discourse is again becoming a minefield where "if you don't like this it's clearly JUST because of the black lady"

>we resist
it's laughable that a huge company has to say this though

>If I call you racist, I don't have to stop making terrible TV.
I really hate modern corporations.

The only time anybody cares when they cast a negro or woman in something is when they do something like cast a manly black woman as an established character like the fairy in Pinocchio, or that thing from the new LotR, this is just antagonizing a small group of people to get pushback and make themselves look righteous while farming controversy.

She's a terrible actor. That scene where Obi-wan escapes in the cargo ship and she sprints after it shaking her saber. Just awful.

i dont want to see any niggers or unattractive women in movies

its bad casting. movies are visual. its poor story telling. it shows you dont care about your own world. its entertainment. i dont pay for entertainment that i dont find entertaining

it works on npcs by changing it from a movie into a SOCIAL EVENT

they don't have to. they get to.

Nobody wants to see ugly women for no reason or who can't act in movies, if you are against a character that fits something well made that is just being retarded, but they act like feminine beauty is hateful and demeaning now.

user, that was a lovely poem, thank you for sharing.

>resist

...we have only one thing to say: we (a muti-billion dollar company that owns other media companies that control the mass narrative as well as funds whatever political agenda will help us financially in the long term) resist

jokes on you bitches, im still racist inside my head :}