I just saw this movie. It was great...

I just saw this movie. It was great. It unironically made me realise that the military industrial complex is the coolest part of America.

Everyone who hates this movie is a onions nerd faggot

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-03 at 23.26.00.png (2076x1522, 3.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zKulFpzIwjI
youtu.be/O2CIAKVTOrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The state of Any Forums in 2022 where this point isn’t a joke

>bombing brown countries is...LE BAD!!!

It's woke pozzed garbage

It's basically 80s movie filmed today.

It's just capeshit for amerifats and their pets, it's solid entertainment but calling it "great" is a bit of stretch

what's woke about it?

America is a brown country

women and niggers have speaking roles

Women hate it

IN ANY DECENT FREE COUNTRY(YOU KNOW THE ONES WERENT YOU DONT HAVE THE FBI AND CIA ON YOUR ASS FOR TALKING SHIT ABOUT TRANS AND NIGGRS)YOU CAN GET HEALTHCARE FOR FREE
IN PIECE OF TRASH AMERISHART YOU GOT TO SCHOOL,YOU GET SHOT
YOU TO HOSPITAL,YOU ARE IN DEBT
YOU BREATHE THE CORONA MONKEYPOX AIR,YOU DIE

They can't compete with Phoenix.

so do asians lol

no they don't. only catladies on twitter make a show of hating it as a social convention to try and get soi woke points.

my cinema was full of couples and the women looked as happy as the men and people were murmuring excitedly as they left the cinema.

>IN ANY DECENT FREE COUNTRY
those decent free countries dont have to worry about millions of niggers and spics because a net tax loss for their entire lives. Without them, whites could take care of their own, and have the same gun violence and IQ stats as Japan.

yes, we get that you are an upset tranny

youtu.be/zKulFpzIwjI

Its pretty obvious the bad guys are China

Name some movies that are great

US is the only country that has freedom of speech. You can cope and seethe but this is true.

wtf I want to nuke Iran now??

>you're just a relic

WELL MAYBE BUT I'M STILL HERE

youtu.be/O2CIAKVTOrc

Attached: Top-Gun-Maverick-Tom-Cruise-American-Flag.jpg (1200x600, 119.52K)

>Depp wins
>wokeness across the board has been in massive decline
>masculine movies celebrating the military and traditional rolls is a massive success.

holy shit bro's.....Trumps gonna win 2024 isn't he we're approaching a new golden age I can feel it.

Attached: 1603768569374.jpg (998x1080, 70.68K)

>McGillis opened up about why she won’t be in the film in an interview with Entertainment Tonight in which she said she wasn’t asked to return.

“I’m old and I’m fat