What the fuck was his problem?

what the fuck was his problem?

Attached: 1625698813289.png (729x721, 458.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6P1ifGjvEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

andy kaufman and cheap wine

Attached: 1401317262638.jpg (576x507, 66.41K)

It's fermented in the bottle

He was above Hollywood and above film in a sense and he knew it so he made 3 or 4 masterpieces and became himself a type of character

DID peas really grow there?

Green penis

The French

MWAAAAAAATHEFRENSH

he was blacklisted for making citizen kane

Get me a jury and show me how you can say “in July” and I’ll… go down on you.

He was a faker.

cunt-ry goodness

Just watched Touch of Evil for the 1st. Brilliant movie. Welles was a true genius that Hollywood couldn’t handle.

Attached: F1816815-5C01-435A-B635-D5C8D824D440.jpg (535x566, 38.2K)

youtube.com/watch?v=A6P1ifGjvEE
NO IT'S MINE I BOUGHT IT FROM HOME

Not quite blacklisted but Hollywood profiteering producers wanted him to churn out average, commercial stuff so he was sidelined. He was always respected in theory but more than one of his movies were reedited by lesser, avaricious types

his adpatation of the trial was terrible and it made me never want to watch another of his movies

He just had thing for his Oja Kodar. He could not get enough of her.

It's the best movie based on a Kafka work, the cinematography is excellent. What were you expecting, Judge Judy?

it was shit, it was the trial but made 4 americans

If that is a reference to critic with Jon Lovitz Holi moli I'm having flashbacks right now that show was hilarious.

>made 4 americans
These are the kinds of people making fun of Americans.

everyone makes fun of americans
america is a monkey nation full of monkey bastards

Exactly. The movie is entirely beholden to Kafka and his atmosphere, there's no commercial cop-outs whatsoever

it's on the nose over the top garbage (which is saying something considering how the trial is)

Streetshitter hands typed this post.

americans shit in the street too
americans shit in the street and then shoot each other over who gets to eat it

Did he really meet hitler

Carefully read the novel, which it sticks to. It is technically beautiful and the story is told with the appropriate tone. Perkins is perfectly cast. You still don't understand much about movies, that's all

If you want to see how K should look like and act like watch institute benjamenta for the protagonist
the americanised film is terrible schlock

>institute benjamenta
Sounds tryhard and juvenile