Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkabhan

Yes, it is the best movie in the series

Attached: 813S3JzThlL._SY879_.jpg (613x879, 81.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5heLs1chhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SIR

Witch movie was Hermione hottest?

I plead the fifth

The Chris Columbus movies were the best. They evoke the greatest sense of mystery, suspense, adventure, and at times horror (Voldemort killing harry's parents, the basilisk reveal, that fucking screaming book).

I wish Chris had directed all the movies. The last good one was the fourth. The last okay-ish one was the fifth. Six is genuinely awful because it is so forgettable. 7.1 is decent but ultimately sucks because 7.2 is horrendous.

Goblet of Fire was the last HP movie with SOUL

Attached: Amos_sad.png (800x333, 261.86K)

Attached: file.png (198x277, 43.69K)

GET EM BOYS!

Hindi sub link?

The reason six is so unforgivably awful is that the object that inspired the title of the movie (the Half-Blood Prince's diary) barely features at all and is only relevant at two points (the potions class scene and the fight in the bathroom). Whereas it played a much bigger role in the book. Six is basically a teen romance movie.

the movies stopped being good once the magic stopped being cool and fantastic tools to alter the world around you and started being nothing but fancy gunshots, which happened around 5 i think?
i mean i still watched all of them and they were good enough, but the later entries were just not that good anymore.

My utter fucking bewilderment when the aurors started flying into the ministry of magic as these floating clouds of CGI. What the fuck were they thinking?

Why did they leave out the entire backstory of the marauders? That stuff is essential for the story. Someone who hasn't read the books won't even understand what's going on.

>le time travel that never gets used again

Philosopher's Stone

I know, it's so retarded, I remember being confused as a kid.

They also have incredible music because they had John Fucking Williams doing it. Not even talking about the iconic themes, just the incidental stuff was brilliant:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5heLs1chhY

I still can't believe they entirely cut Voldemort's backstory out of it.

The true monkey's paw is wanting a seven season harry potter show with HBO levels of production quality (not saying much I guess but still). But I wouldn't want it made right now because half the cast would be minorities, etc, etc, etc, etc.

2nd movie.

>because half the cast would be minorities,
And what would be the problem in that case?

I think it would be fascinating to see if they turn any characters trans to oppose Rowling. The resulting culture war would be hilarious to witness.

Emma Watson was never attractive. She was always ugly and a cunt.