Euphoria

I liked the storyline

But I feel it pushes a political agenda from the us left

Hyper focus on sex, gays and trans are over represented, drugs, emotional teenagers, I think it puts them there to normalize them at the eyes of the viewers, most characters are fucked up emotionally and/or addicts of something, also it makes a bit of meta references to the us that I picked up on bc I'm an internet user so I got exposed to them previously.

Not surprised it got suggest to me by my gf, who got it suggested to her by a friend of her who gives me hippie leftist wojak vibes

Cant really put my finger on it but it gives off a strange feeling.

What's your opinion on it?

Attached: th-303997656.jpg (474x474, 40.12K)

Imagine if Hunter was your wife

Perfect example of lipstick on a pig. All the cool spinning cinematography can’t distract from the amoral characters and general degeneracy.

he looks like shit because he ruined himself with hormones. he would literally be more feminine and more cute if he had stayed natural. hrt ages you and makes you fat. twinks age better and are prettier than troons.

About cinematography I really liked the 2 season 8 episode (the last), Lexi's theater spectacle transition ;) scenes were very well done

I very often hear people on Any Forums and internet say degeneracy, I know what it refers to dont get me wrong, but can you tell me what it means to you that a thing is degenerate and why do you think it is?

Because there are some topics that give me that vibe but unlike most other things i cant give a rational explanation why, just say that it feels off

>whores herself out
>cheats on everyone
>only cares for herself
>wtf why am I not truly loved by anyone

Attached: kwii14hzmuf31_jpg.jpg (1440x810, 483.01K)

jules is a piece a shit there i said it

looks even more like a big old DUDE (male) in this "cute" fanart lmao trannies btfo

>twinks age better and are prettier than troons.
maybe if you're gay and into men. this "would be prettier as a man" is faggot cope and straight up false, twinks have a shorter expiration date than trannies because testosterone is what wrecks them. estrogen preserves trannies (the ones who transitioned early at least)
a tranny who transitioned at say, 25, will hit the wall at 30-40 regardless of hormones, but a tranny who transitioned between 13~18 will at least maintain some resemblance of femininity

>a political agenda from the us left
>by a friend of her who gives me hippie leftist wojak vibes
Any Forumsbrainrot is real. what exactly is "political" about showing a trans person? trans people exist, separate from politics. some of them are teenagers.
>Hyper focus on sex, gays and trans are over represented, drugs, emotional teenagers, I think it puts them there to normalize them at the eyes of the viewers
1 character is overrepresenting? Have you seen Skins? It's very similar but...from 15 years ago. Turns out teens have sex and do drugs sometimes.

>her

what the fuck is that hideous creature

the hunterspammer has been devolved into this MWAHAHAHA

>the hunterspammer
There are at least 5 Hunter posters on Any Forums alone

no user. the science says I'm wright and you're a doo doo head wrong man. . . .prove me wrong biatch

>All the cool spinning cinematography can’t distract from the amoral characters and general degeneracy.
What makes Euphoria different from something like American Psycho or Fight Club? You hear that those are based all the time on here despite also peddling bad morals.

Attached: 25303255.jpg (1080x1080, 108.53K)

>transitioned between 13~18 will at least maintain some resemblance of femininity
you have no idea this is true as puberty blockers really only started only during the Trump admin and no one who took them is 30-40 yet.

>But I feel it pushes a political agenda from the us left
Orly? We got a modern day Sherlock over here!

If you don't find her attractive you are gay

Attached: Screenshot_20220427-192210_Chrome.jpg (439x1432, 273.23K)

this is the exact center of the uncanny valley

Stop making sense

you can see what people on puberty blockers look like as adults because there is a disease that causes people not to go through puberty. they all look awkward af.

It reminds me of all the degenerate shit I used to get up to, but being a degenerate in real life is way less interesting/aesthetic, and the consequences can be far worse than the show portrays.

I could have saved her

Attached: 088.jpg (1920x1080, 137.18K)

That's a masculine as fuck body.,

brehs imagine Hunter in a wedding dress

Everything in this post is a groomer lie. HRT RUINS your skin and causes advanced aging. Men who go on estrogen develop wrinkles really quickly, and kids who get put on estrogen are almost always obese. A natural twink will always look better and more feminine than an estrogen ogre.

>hrt ruins your skin

lol, hrt may do many things but it universally makes ppls skin look better. pic related are two biological men in their mid 40s btw.

Attached: 1646521259564.png (1079x1302, 1.54M)