Has soccer infected your cunt?

If you live in a soccer drone cunt have you noticed the zombie-like behavior of the fans? Soccer seems to be the sport for spiritually conquered people. It is growing in the USA and I see the kind of people who like it and I bet in 100 years it'll be the most popular sport in America because that's the direction this country is heading.

Attached: Most_Popular_Sports.png (7192x3318, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Pn9cEsjv1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because it's the best sport

Yes, and we don't even have a single good team

I like to play but its mind numbing to watch

>100 years
Nah less than 10 years, just wait for the 2026 world cup and the boomer that still love handegg die off

its called footbal

we're a rugby country thoughever

Das rite dimitri

>look up the Laos one
>it's fucking kung-fu volleyball
Damn this looks interesting

Attached: SepakTakraw.png (847x635, 998.72K)

>Niggers will kill others just because they support rival teams, just like in Brazil

Your homicide rates will increase as football engagement increases.

>Brits coined the term soccer in the late 1800s to refer to Association Football, the sport we now know as soccer/football. "Soccer" was picked as a way to differentiate from another kind of football—Rugby Football.

I was told that archery was the most popular sport on Mongolia. which user is lying to me?

Archery is really big in Mongolia and so are horse games. But Wrestling beats them out

youtube.com/watch?v=3Pn9cEsjv1w

Yes, and I hate it. My childhood was a nightmare thanks to it.

It still has to pass basketball which is by far the top sport for zoomers and millenials and even baseball is leaps and bounds in front of soccer.

I'm sorry to hear you had to deal with the drones. Norway is amazing at winter sports but sadly drones only want team sports which can be fun but if the drones select soccer as their team sport of choice the sports culture slowly dies and becomes a brainwashed drone culture.

I can't imagine the pain you went through. I know Argentines kill each other at Joventes and Boca Juniors games. It's ridiculous.

bump

It was on the up has been in decline since some diego dived and got us kicked out of the world cup in 2006 which made the whole thing seem pointless
Australia doesn't really tolerate not dominating any sport so i doubt it will ever surpass our big 3

Participation us always going to be high though because its the most generic sportsball which anybody can pick up and not very tactically complicated

No

Australian Rules Football is awesome. Way better than American football imo. And you aren't alone, it's the top sport in Nauru too!

Why do Americans like to cling to inferior stuff? Farenheit, imperial system, handegg
It's fucking retarded

they tried to teach us to play this in school when we were 10 in gym class.

it was the worst fucking unit and a waste of time. its incredibly hard and nobody is coordinated enough to play it when you are that young.

>Farenheit
It's a superior system for day-to-day description of temperature. 100 = very hot, 0 = very cold. 80= hot, 70= warm, 60= pleasent, etc.

Imperial system as well is based around human life and way better for working with fractions than the metric system.

Metric system is an French revolutionary idea and the first of the anti-human technophilic success stories.

Be proud of your national/regional systems of measurement, sports, language etc.

Why is it so few people seem to understand how the metric system is a tool for marxist thought? I mean this genuinely. Even living in a country that uses it, I can see it for what it is. Like the Newspeak of George Orwell's 1984, which strips language of all artistry and reduces it to coldly rational, uniform units of information that forbid individual thought, it is yet another attempt to squeeze out all beauty and life not just from human endeavors but from the very means of thinking and conceptualizing.

The English or Imperial system is based on units that are relevant to our existence as humans. A mile is a perfect distance for a light stroll, or a good distance apart to place major roads in small towns. What is a kilometer, but merely a thousand times a meter, itself an arbitrary, perfunctory length difficult to fit within the bounds of everyday life. You might argue that a foot is ambiguous depending on the which ancient ruler is the model. But once standardized, a foot and an inch is easily visualized before our own two hands, as the size of so many objects we manipulate as we traverse the world. Is it not ridiculous to always measure human height as some decimal forever lodged between 1 and 2? Are not 5 and 6 more solid, dependable numbers to measure the height of men, and 3 and 4 for children?

1/2