It hurts bros

It hurts bros...

Attached: 3450543795.jpg (1195x1252, 359.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dDWWAPdVqrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't watch lol

Obehave Kinshasa had a hard life............

Ah I get it ok.

>we're now witnessing an era where they are just doing the special edition Hayden Anakin ghost/vision and not the old one
lmao

It truly was Revenge of the Sith

Attached: 33454627409.jpg (1138x1412, 274.23K)

What is up with the sub-plot with that black chick inquisitor and her white-face co-workers struggle for getting the top seat? Its too obvious she is just gonna get Vader-ed anyways

So let me get this straight, that tall darth faggot used the force to extinguish that fire in the picture only to be unable to repeat the exact same thing moments later when the rebel creates another fire?

Attached: 1642535424030.jpg (816x640, 55.36K)

ummmmm..... le ptsd... le honorable fight

I guess they needed a reason for Kenoby not to make more air flips like in the prequels, and now he is going to fight like old ben all the time

>doesn’t get horrible burns on his face
>hair doesn’t catch on fire

Gotta wait a while for your magic meter to load back up.

He was out of mana

please keep star wars discussion to your containment thread

You have to be the king of autists to not be able to catch the blatant cues that he was having one of his anakin vs vader emotional breakdown moments with the lingering shots of the flames reflecting in the lenses on his helmet as he stares at the fire.

There is a new rumor/leak that Reva's ending is being rewritten so she won't be killed by Vader now.

cope or bait

They wouldn't want them chuds to win when the poor niggerino gets killed would they.

This.
>le sad music
>le lingering on Vader's helmet
I don't know what Anakin was thinking at that moment but it was clear that he was letting Obi-Wan get away.

Attached: 20220601_211911.jpg (800x701, 50.23K)

No, you're just that much of a blind retarded autist. Even an 8 year old who watched rebels could get that because they aped that straight from it.

>sub-plot with that black chick inquisitor
part of making a show in the modern era

Attached: TW_EP7Post1.jpg (1000x562, 94.54K)

Neither. It's truth.

>I loved you
youtu.be/dDWWAPdVqrs

The problem with Star Wars, is a large portion of the fans are so astoundingly dumb they can't get the most basic cues.
Even the so called youtube critics are as blind as a fucking bat. So you get this constant Hurrrr why didn't vader hold X to force jump retard commentary.
Sure there is plenty to criticize. Reva was awful in the first two episodes, the leia chase scene was really stupidly shot and should have been canned entirely for just being immediately grabbed. But beyond that I don't have a lot of complaints. And even Reva is starting to mildly improve.