Aren't you spec'd to reduce cast time?

Aren't you spec'd to reduce cast time?

Attached: 1639426451447.jpg (5333x3000, 773.46K)

I'm a ret pally, they won't let me be faster.

Imagine actually relating to this episode

Attached: 1555897211738.jpg (666x666, 49.4K)

Imagine being you. Not a life worth living

don't have to. still feel slightly annoyed when randy says he's a hunter but has a shield, man this was great when it came out. LIVE TO WIN

Mini should have won

everyone was playing wow in 2006, even the jocks at school. you simply missed out and it shows lmao

>human hunter
Triggered.

one of my high school friends played WoW addictively throughout high school. like staying up til 7 am playing. how the fuck do you do that

wrong, you goober faggot

it wasnt up for debate, sis

That was me, it was an addiction what can I say.

delusional nerd

coping tool

alacrity maxed but no crits bro

you're a fucking faggot, dude. go back to Any Forumseddit

I was playing WoW when this episode came out, watched it with my guild and we commented on it together. Also read Orgrimmar chat. Vivid memory.

Based Horde player.

*stays*

I would stay up for 2-3 days playing XI

Easy, you get to within five minutes of finishing what you're doing and the game generates some other fun engaging activity for you to do for an hour
55 minutes later the same thing happens again, before you know it you have to pull your blinds because the sun's up
I'd kill my current gf to go back to 2006 and play WoW

My dipshit friend is playing WoW again... yes, retail WoW in 2022. We used to play back in the day, up until around 2010. We're both 32. Over the past year, his gf cucked him and then broke up with him, he moved out of their apartment and back to his parents', started eating fast food and getting fat, quit his lucrative job, and now he's spending all his time playing fucking WoW. What the fuck bros.

He sounds pretty based. Might do the same.