Mom just found my bottle rum that i was using for a /x/ ritual and now she's think i am a drunk

>mom just found my bottle rum that i was using for a /x/ ritual and now she's think i am a drunk
Any kino for this feel?

Attached: 1443113470804.jpg (500x371, 15.02K)

What /x/ ritual?
Can I participate

after bart and bort...meet bert

I miss old /x/
the green text stories were great, threads of people exploring forests and creepy buildings
some conspiracy/schizo stuff

now it's just 100% interdimensional demons and schizo posting
or "how do I summon a succubus"

Attached: 1654289922754.jpg (640x480, 48.54K)

I read something about writing things you want in a piece of paper, burying it in the dirt and watering with rum

seems like a waste of good rum. why not just get a job? magic isn't real

every threads on /x/
>nobody general
>your future reading general
>dream general
>obvious larp general
>succubi/demon general
>sleeping paralysis threads
>alien shit
>green text about larps as well
>OH SHIT GUYS SOMZTJING PARANORMAL HAPPEND TO ME BUT I HAVE NO PROOFS als I was high

>why not just get a job?
i tried so hard

and got so far (not)

And got so far

i didn't

Yeah right tranny. Applying to two jobs a day isn't trying. You probably didn't even do that much.

Who cares if mom catches you with alcohol? You're an adult, or at least you're supposed to be

Are you a child or a live-at-home man-child? Why would have 1 bottle of alcohol make you a drunk? Don’t be such a bitch dude.

Don't mess with this bullshit. Watch a movie called Pyewacket

Mirin' Borts sick fade.

even matter

Joker (2019)

i get filtered where i live too. just about to start holding store closing sale sign in my city in 90° weather. have you considered finding work in a resort that gives you room amd board for experience? that's what 'm going to do just to get out of this shithole

>wasting rum on some /x/ fanfic
should've gotten drunk instead

Just make sure Jobu gets his rum

jobu no help with curve ball

Better to be thought of as a drunk than admit what was really happening and be thought of as a retard

There is nothing retarded about bribing spirits with spirits to get a job.

Tell your mum this so she's knows you're not an alcoholic, just an idiot.

This, OP would be in a mental hospital if she caught him actually performing the ritual