Technically you can't disprove the Flying Spaghetti Monster either

>Technically you can't disprove the Flying Spaghetti Monster either.

Attached: Gorr.jpg (1905x812, 103.56K)

That's true, though.

so is this scene he dies in? why show that in your trailer?

what expression is this supposed to convey?

le r/atheism face

Paycheck cringe overacting in a frankenmovie he and most of the cast utterly despise

it's so ridiculous that it doesn't need to be

>why yes walki talki I’ll be in your movie
Imagine even thinking of saying this sentence lol

he's making the face you make when having to take a crap in a shared prison cell

That's the point, dumbass.

also birds aren't real

Wojak movie?!

The point is that it intentionally sounds overly ridiculous while the arguments for it aren’t any stupider than any other religion.

>materialistic. Universe
>Matter cannot create itself
>a non contingent creator is needed

It isn't that hard.

Attached: primacy of consciousness.jpg (1308x8818, 1.22M)

>muh Kalam cosmological argument
I wish Churches would stop teaching this to their members, it's been thoroughly debunked ages ago.

You guys desperately need new philosophers.

Sure, but there is absolutely no proof that the non contingent creator is the Christian God.

Dawkins has a child like idea of what God is if he equates the idea to a flying spaghetti monster. I cant imagine being so mundane.

matter hasn't been observed creating itself, but that doesn't mean there are no processes wherein it could under certain conditions.

your argument also assumes that matter was created at all.

You can't proof or disproof anything. Everything you say and do is weighted by a court of elites who enforce laws seemingly on pure despotism, which always has one goal: to secure their own power and diminish yours.
If you say god is not real, you will be punished based on that single sentence in one country, and if you say god is real, you will be punished in another.
The only question here is: do you believe in something to increase your power, or do you believe in nothing because you are already dead inside?

the big bang was god committing suicide and we are the slowly decaying remnants of his corpse before it all ends one day with the big freeze

>You can't proof or disproof anything
Of course you can, as long as you concede basic assumptions like "the universe is real".

All that's left is probability and God's debris.

Attached: GodsDebris.jpg (960x1200, 142.18K)

so why don't you kill yourself?

Russell spitting the dummy and claiming the universe was just always here isn't winning the argument.

there's also no proof there was a creator, their argument is complete nonsense.

Why would I do that?

not any more so than the shit in the bible

Regret from gorging on taco bell then masturbating

this looks as cringe as that retarded face from that ww2 movie you faggots love posting so much. you know the one I'm talking about.

>Of course you can, as long as you concede basic assumptions like "the universe is real".
Not if your leader decides that it's not. Then it's either accepting the new standard or death.
You life in a world were you are told what to believe. If you try to proof anything that could attack your current elites, you will simply vanish.

You have evidence that the universe hasn't always been here?

Moreover, if everything needs a beginning, why doesn't God need one?

This is the face your cellmate has when he watches you make room for him.

Attached: 75171_2x3.jpg (2048x3072, 1.02M)

why not? are you not curious about what the world beyond looks like?

>Not if your leader decides that it's not.
This isn't how philosophy works at all. Do you have brain damage?

The difference is the stories in the Bible are experiences that actually happened to ancient peoples, wheras the FSM is just a rhetorical device used by atheists. If some Joseph Smith type guy actually had a divine revelation which involved spaghetti I would be inclined to take it seriously. Some neckbeard saying "well it could theoretically exist" isn't the same.

I miss seeing that face on the catty

i believe in a higher force or being that did some actions that eventually resulted in our creation i just don't believe he did it intentionally or that he knows or cares about any of us.
it's like when a slice of bread slips under your desk and you don't notice it for a month and eventually a self sustaining ecosystem grows out of it. that's probably what we are to "god"

>The difference is the stories in the Bible are experiences that actually happened to ancient peoples
some of them are. others are just stories told by ancient people with literally zero corroborating evidence - like all of the supernatural shit.

I can astrally project my consciousness so no, I already know what it looks like. I also know that engaging in an act of self-mutilation such as suicide has grave metaphysical consequences for the spirit.

Attached: suicide.png (580x532, 179.3K)

the bible is just an ancient marvel comic, any adult that takes it seriously is laughable

>I can astrally project my consciousness
That's called dreaming, you aren't actually projecting your consciousness anywhere.

Most modern "experts" have zero corroborating evidence as well, besides other experts. Atoms for instance are completely fake.

I honestly can't believe an adult sat down and made this post. It has to be bait.

But these are stories that have existed and claimed to be true for thousands of years, some of the writers, such as the apostles, claim to have witnessed it themselves, the FSM is the trollish creation of one man.
The civilization that allowed you to type those words was built on a foundation of adults taking it seriously.

You've never had a dream show you something you shouldnt have known about?

>But these are stories that have existed and claimed to be true for thousands of years, some of the writers, such as the apostles, claim to have witnessed it themselves
none of this means the stories are true, obviously. people are perfectly capable of making shit up, even people from 5000 years ago.

>muh results
and when I lie to my kid and say he should be good because of Santa, him ehaving doesn't make Santa real
a useful fiction is still a fiction and if that's your sincere argument you're already an atheist in your heart, just not admitting it to yourself yet

Nope, and neither have you. It's either schizophrenia or a coincidence.

If you want me to believe you, project yourself at my house and tell me what model car I have.

>The civilization that allowed you to type those words was built on a foundation of adults taking it seriously.
Even if this were true (and it's not, science built the modern world), it wouldn't be evidence that God exists. Lying to people to make them behave a certain way is a cultural trope as old as time.

The elites don't care about your peasant philosophy. You either follow, or you die.
There is only one question: do you believe in something to increase your power, or do you believe in nothing because you are already dead inside?

They are archetypically true by virtue of their ability to stick in the universal human consciousness if nothing else. And once you gain the ability to interface with the astral you realize that there's no real dichotomy between archetypal truth and literal truth.
Yes, Santa is real. He's a spirit which possesses parents and forces them to give presents to their children. He even accepts ritual sacrifice from these children in the form of milk and cookies.

I knew you were going to say that. There's no point discussing this with a rampant materialist like you, you simply have no experience. I pity your soulless boring life.

Ive done accurate remote viewing I dont have to prove myself to a mundane pleb like you.

>They are archetypically true by virtue of their ability to stick in the universal human consciousness if nothing else.
You could say this about any number of fictional works.

>(and its not)
how to be retarded in three words