This is kino, why doesn't anyone ever talk about this?

this is kino, why doesn't anyone ever talk about this?

Attached: Sleepy_Hollow-282580170-large.jpg (591x747, 72.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hGDWSy9Woug
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/sleepy hollow/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's the most PG R-rated movie I've ever seen after Army of Darkness

i liked the movie but dunno if there's much to talk about really

based off the posts here i downloaded it and fell asleep in 20 minutes flat
great insomnia cure

When I was a kid I was playing Donkey Kong 64 on my n64 and came down to eat dinner with my parents. They were watching this movie and on the part where the witch in the cave eats a bat or rips it’s head off or some shit.
Anyway I was so terrified I refused to go back upstairs and be alone, so this ended up being the first R-rated movie I ever watched. I was 8 or 9

I suddenly remember why people call Burton a washed up hack.

Not much too it though I generally like it.

Test

I thought that it was pretty good. I also liked ST.

It's just okay is why. It's definitely more "style over substance".

Everything except the story and cgi is kino

>zoomer sees popular movie made before his time
>zoomer has never seen anyone talk about it
>"WTF WHY DOES NO ONE EVER TALK ABOUT THIS HIDDEN GEM???"

Because the animated version is better
youtu.be/hGDWSy9Woug

Attached: 1180w-600h_100119_fun-facts-ichabod-sleepy-hollow-780x440-1569864011.jpg (780x440, 74.97K)

I love it, but I only watch it around Halloween. It’s June.

The scene where the kid hides under floor from headless horseman gave me nightmares when I was kid.
Also the scene in church, where horseman throws the fence stake through the window of church to kill the last guy stuck in my mind.
Style over substance and Johnny Depp looks the same iand plays the same character n every of Burton movie, similar to that hack Dicaprio, who plays Dicaprio in every movie.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/sleepy hollow/

When I was young I always wondered why older people thought youngsters are dumb shits. Now that I'm older I understand them.

love the movie. the horseman's sword is awesome, with the snake pommel. i grew up in a podunk little town and they had the sleepy hollow popcorn bags for literal years afterwards, they must have gotten a huge shipment of them and just kept using them.

I FEEL YOU JOANNA
I SEE YOU JOANNAAAA

A masterpiece

Doesn’t immediately ruin the headless horseman mystery by overly explaining his back story, his name, who he was, and how he died.

The cartoon makes you question whether the horseman is a real ghost or maybe he’s not, maybe he’s that chad who got cucked by Icabod, and he wanted to scare Icabod away forever.

That forest scene is all atmosphere, this cartoon does a better job at creating tension than majority of big budgeted horror flicks.

Tim Burton’s movie has great set design and some good atmosphere, but a fucking awful story.

What was the point in putting a feminist spin on Sleepy Hollow? Were they trying to say something about the Romantic Period?

also,
Ricci = hot
Ricci blonde = not

the scooby doo plot ruined it imo but christopher walken was pure kino in it

Attached: 1654291473521.jpg (800x1136, 118.6K)