"lol" said the scorpion "lmao"

"lol" said the scorpion "lmao"

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-141141_Chrome.jpg (1440x2055, 835.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oUc0vbSlanM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where's the diversity in Korea?

>complains about lack of diversity in a show that aired 25 years ago
Let's also take a magnifying glass to I Love Lucy while we're at it

Yes, please show New York City as a place where niggers push asians in front of subway trains

I Love Lucy had a Cuban protagonist.

What does it mean Friends is challanged?

Asians had Chandler.

The one where Monica & Joey get revenge for covid

Lol is his name really Daniel Dae Kim, like Daniel Dae Liu-issu

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oUc0vbSlanM

let me go over to Korea as a white person and complain about the lack of white people in their shows and see how they react

>muh diversity
Why is it such a crime to have your own country's demographic represented in the show? Japan showcases japanese people, India showcases indian people, but the US can't?

Because that's Nazism.

because the US is owned by kikes and kikes use racism to attack Whites. the origin of the concept of racism came from a kike commie and for decades the commie response to America was "yeah well you lynch niggers""

Captain Benjamin Daimio of Hellboy is a son of Euro and Asian American, specifically Japanese America. This does matter considering how the comics work with myths and folktales. His mother is quasiessentially Japanese .

This fucking guy bullies the Euro-American actor out of the role, because of "muh representation" and takes the role himself, because I guess arr Asians rook the same?

He screams of dishonesty and doing it for the ego.

>korean korean korean KOREAAAAN KOREAAAAAAAAAAN

Attached: lost2_jin_photo_02_dp__scaled_800.jpg (883x800, 63.85K)

Because they are rewritting history to the new generation.

See, US (or the Western first world in general) has never been generally white, always diverse, just racist white people erased others.

This "decolonisation" is completely absurd in Western Europe and body dares to call it out. I remember reading about same exposition of old paintings in Belgia that would teach black people were just outside of the frame in abundance, the racist painter just decided to paint only white people.

>current media is so pozzed that racebaiting faggots now have to turn to 30 year old shows to find things to complain about
Who gives a shit about Friends? What are they supposed to do, go back in time and re-cast it? It’s of a different era, and frankly a better one where every show didn’t have a checklist diversity quota to fill. Well not every show of course, you won’t hear Daniel Dae Kim claiming Squid Game is ‘challenged’ when it comes to diversity.

>comes from South Korea to the USA when he is a baby
>becomes a celebrity and millionaire
>tries to undermine the country that allowed him to accomplish that
These people are literal invaders.

This guy got Hawaii Five-O cancelled

wtf why is johnny gat saying some bitch shit

Because his kike handlers told him to say this shit, I doubt he understands its logical implications.

Lack if diversity? Wasn't half the cast Jewish?

Johnny Gat is a bitch, confirmed. You'd never catch Pierce saying some faggot shit like this.

>be bad actors
>be ugly
>why aren't we getting cast in everything?
>i'm going to blame the 90s

what do they plan to accomplish with this?

Fascinating. So how many non-koreans are in the most popular korean shows?