When did this show start pushing the race shit so hard?

I don't remember it being this bad in previous seasons except for the Giancarlo Esposito line about something being a "white man's luxury." I'm in the 3rd episode of season 3 and it's really getting old every other scene being someone talking about racism in multiple contexts.

Attached: 3748005-the-boys.jpg (1200x667, 165.66K)

I think its cause you is a big ol retard! Mr Retard! King of the retards!

I thought things would get better once trump was out of office bros

why aren't things getting better

It's the curse that all season 3s have. Don't worry it would go back to normal in season 4 and meh in 5. People sure love their capeshit

It's Seth Rogan doubling down. Get viewers hooked on an IP, then turn up the agitprop faucet as time goes on

trump was a symptom not the cause

It's not like things are politically that different now he's out of office (and he's probably coming back anyway)

Like Preacher

I don't think anyone was surprised by Preacher though

Because these faggots delight in making people as miserable as themselves.

No clue.

Attached: Screenshot_20220602-230229-252.png (1080x2102, 189.82K)

Episodes were written when he was topical.

The entire plot is based around how bad niggers and muzzies have it and how evil whites are, it got really boring really fast.

Read Gramsci, it's intentional

Yeah it all started with Trump. I never even heard of BLM or the word cuck or the name Karen use so often. Shia started he will not divide us making a mockery out of people's stupidity thus dividing the country. Jews did this and stupid whites fell for it and niggers just kept nigging and street shifters the chang's the beaner __________(insert racial slur on blank spot) just followed

*dreidel spinning intensifies*

this rabid progressivism has infected society way deeper than anyone realizes. most us government bodies are doing (((equity))) training which is just a rebranded critical race theory. theyre imprinting this shit on your children like silly putty so they grow up to be freakshow liberals. they dont fight fair and they will cause the second civil war.

That should be his slogan.
>I thought things were supposed to better without me.
Plays on the video screen, he comes out and says
>Why aren't things getting better
Then pic comes on the screen. Then we can finally start the fourth Reich

Attached: 422779[1].jpg (640x428, 83.37K)

It’s always been there. It’s Seth’s favorite subject.

post some examples in webm/screenshot form
I don't watch Television & Film myself anymore. I laugh at it instead on here

Attached: 1643892085933.jpg (569x760, 43.42K)

This Seth?

Attached: seth-rogen-christmas.jpg (1024x642, 100.04K)

Don't tell the homophobic jannys

Attached: 1654216562936.webm (1146x480, 2.76M)

Let me guess, there is zero (biological) female nudity?

This is truly disgusting, I am at a loss

Attached: baboon hates this shit.gif (352x224, 866.18K)

But of course! Would you like a side dish of cock vore with your anthropomorphic food orgies?

So glad they were saved in ww2

Male-to-female transition gone wrong

desu character writing wise I think this might be the best season yet so far. Only thing that makes no sense is the mcguffin gun shit but that might just be because of the comic progression or whatever.

I dropped it Episode 3 of S2, just felt like it was shit. If S3 is better, I might just skip the rest of season 2 and start with 3

you kinda get a glance at Deep's wife's titties.