Mfw im disiminating disinformation to the populace on the behest of the CIA

>mfw im disiminating disinformation to the populace on the behest of the CIA

Attached: 45781BF000000578-4994574-image-m-8_1508362597334.jpg (634x349, 41.65K)

What the fuck am I looking at, is Ellen fact checking the second shooter on the grassy knoll?

I wonder how much she was paid?

I don’t get the big theory behind this. Is it that the guy on Ellen was the actual shooter and the guy who was in the hotel room just sold the guns? What would be the point to protect this information

Ellen is having on 2 swat guys from the 2017 las vegas shooting, and had them explain in detail, with images and architecture plans, on daytime tv, how they stoped the mass shooter to the housewifes of america

Attached: 1650268697192.png (1024x1024, 1.11M)

This shit is so fucking weird. People are so retarded they can't see through this and let glowies just sweep everything under the rug. Didn't this guy die shortly after this too?

the guys on tv doesnt have to be anybody, they are swat guys, why fake years of training credentials and paper trails when you can just tell 2 guys on the swat team "hey, you are going on ellen tommorow, here is your script"

Something about he was trying to sell guns to a saudi prince who was in the same hotel that day and it may have been a botched assassination attempt and they used the shooting as a cover up. I may be missing some parts, it's been awhile since I looked into this

As seen by her uniform Ellen the four star level general had time to host a talk show but mixed up the classified briefing with a show segment due to fatigue.

I’ve never heard once that they are SWAT guys. Just that the one guy who was shot worked at the hotel and mysteriously disappeared after the Ellen appearance

i dont know that much about the segment, just by what little i know, and the OP picture alone, i can declare it fucking weird

Attached: 1653500272501.png (837x837, 418.21K)

I thought they proved that the guy dead in the hotel was a degenerate gambler and actually scoped out other hotel rooms conveniently above large venues, like the weekend of Lollapalooza in Chicago.

I think Ellen is just fascinated by this type of shit and saw the dude as a hero for some reason. Just the fact that the dude didn’t do any more interviews doesn’t mean it’s a big conspiracy.

this was one of the craziest things ever on daytime tv

Why? Every theory I’ve heard seems extremely weak and barely makes sense

Attached: 1535164186172.gif (1076x936, 298.64K)

This shit made the whole thing even more suspicious and they knew that, it almost memory-holed the shooting immediately. Either the staff and security was full of blind dumbasses who never noticed a boomer carry in 200 assault riffles into his room or they were told to turn a blind eye. Knowing how shady these Vegas hotels are, its very possible that they aren't allowed to be curious about a guest if he was rich enough.

That's what makes it so fishy to me. If he really wanted to maximize the kill count, lollapalooza would've been the perfect location. Literally hundreds of thousands of people in a huge open air park just steps away from your choice of high rise hotels.

Isn’t that literally what he did? It was a country music festival and he was in a high rise
They said that he did multiple trips and actually had a bellboy help him. Pretty sure the guy was well known around the hotel

Attached: Las Vegas.png (840x7536, 2.69M)

chill fact-checker. I ment the absurdity of putting a national tragedy to bed on a daytime sitcom thats know for some cringey dyke doing dances your mom thinks are spicy and candid camera gags

The security guard had dark glasses on, barely spoke and had a handler doing most of the interview for him, right?

Yeah, not suspicious at all.

> Every theory I’ve heard seems extremely weak and barely makes sense
Yet none quite as laughable as the official version of events.

Weird that you’d take my question as not “chill”. I agree that it was absurd to have this type of shit on Ellen. I’m just also saying that most theories surrounding this shit are pretty weak

Degenerate gambler/drunk with access to guns decides to kill people? Doesn’t shit like that happen constantly? I don’t know what makes this one so special besides this security guard not doing interviews after Ellen

I never brought up any "theories", chill.

the MGM corporation which owned mandalay bay and Ellen's show is the largest employer in Nevada
they also forced the incompetent sheriff to botch the investigation and got the FBI on board
why?
to remove any possible financial liability
they were plainly at fault for not reporting when that illegal spic security gaurd was shot

1 little girl a month

You only don't know what makes this one so special because you haven't looked into it at all beyond reading headlines.

> I’m just also saying that most theories surrounding this shit are pretty weak
Paddock was a federal asset and had been for decades. This information can't be made public so we have to dance around and shrug our shoulders like we have no idea who he was or what happened.

ok schizo

>Degenerate gambler/drunk with access to guns decides to kill people? Doesn’t shit like that happen constantly?
Drop the act it's not cute.

Jimmy Dore regularly exposes that type of corruption. He is a despicable commie but on some topics like CIA niggers, vaccines and Ukraine he's usually spot on.

Attached: 38904566[1].png (1080x1080, 1.11M)

>Degenerate gambler/drunk with access to guns
every gambler and drunk has access to guns you retarded foreigner

this

see: as to why; letting it be known that a foreign party straight up committed a mass fucking shooting right under our nose like that would have people collectively lose their shit

Why is she dressed in a quasi-military uniform?

Attached: 1357973033023.jpg (500x375, 26.8K)