Bros, why aren't you stretching? don't you want dick size gains? like I said in a previous thread...

bros, why aren't you stretching? don't you want dick size gains? like I said in a previous thread, it's a flesh down there, if someone can stretch their earlobes with gauges, the same can be done to your dick.

Attached: 1653715441280.jpg (1000x1333, 101.32K)

all i want is some thickness.

if this worked everyone would be walking around with 100" dicks

It doesnt work fren

I'm jelking right now

There was this black guy that was on a discord group we had that used to do what that guy is doing in the cap u posted but he'd also show us different tools, he had a huge cock and he sent us before and after pics and it definitely works somehow but i'm pretty sure it can fuck your dick up so maybe it s not worth it idk

CBT

I'm satisfied as it is thank you

Dubs and janny has to suck that cock

just 100"?
fucking small dick

Attached: 1596768249012.gif (320x320, 2.86M)

Yeah you can rip your cock to the point where it doesn’t get hard anymore. Also the whole process is just an exercise in insanely pathetic low self-esteem which is a way bigger problem than a small cock

used to et emails selling this shit in the 90s like said if it worked everyman would be doing it and the average size would be 12" and the fetishists would go over board with it

>if someone can stretch their earlobes with gauges, the same can be done to your dick
That's poor reasoning. They're both flesh, but they're different sorts of flesh. Stretching your dick like this may give you erectile dysfunction.

who the fuck has time or patience for that lmao

I remember a friend in high school telling me how he was making his dick bigger by flexing it really hard. I guess we would get an erection then just flex his penis, he said for 20-30 minutes at a time.
Apparently it actually worked but I never cared to try it.

Attached: didntreadlol.gif (252x198, 975.92K)

that works for girth

I just want my foreskin back

Attached: 1606695896401.png (1620x1065, 258.88K)

im glad you like the size of your boyfriends dick.

Wdym flex ur penis?

Like I said before, people who have such low self-esteem that it’s bordering on diagnosable mental illness

wtf does this actually work bros?

if you're insecure about your size, first get a normal BMI before resorting to anything like this. The fat literally takes inches off by swallowing it into the fat pad