What did you think of Matt Walsh latest tranny documentary?

youtu.be/OeKj4Pw4vzU

Attached: LMAO.png (738x574, 831.5K)

needed to delve more into the for profit aspect
i already know the people behind transgender ideology are loons, but wanted to see more about the blatant manipulation for profits angle rather than "haha these people can't even settle on consistent terminology"

>what is a woman?
someone who identifies as female
>what is a female?
someone who identifies as a woman
>you can’t use circular reasoning
why are you asking this, you are transphobic. I’m ending this interview!

Attached: 821D2983-897F-46B3-B834-AB895590F5C3.jpg (600x800, 82.92K)

based as fuck besides failing to mention Magnus Hirschfeld. he was so close to naming the jew.

>needed to delve more into the for profit aspect

There isn’t much of one, though. It’s mostly failed doctors/surgeons/therapists creating a new niche for themselves so they don’t have to abide by ethical standards or compete.

It's Buck Breaking for sexual predators.

The ones I truly can't understand are the ones that don't even draw the line at sports. How can you look at someone with shoulders like a linebacker, competing against actual women and go "This is fine"

>mentions Paul Kinsey
>the guy who came up with the “Kinsey scale” which basically states that everyone is gay.
>doesn’t mention this, instead harps about Christian values

Very memeworthy. I liked the part where he talked to Africans about trannies.

Because they already said there’s no difference between men and women.

That's a huge angle though. The fact these people perpetuate this shit because it's how they justify their positions and pay the bills. People make 6 figures for being "head of diversity and gender" and various related bullshit roles. It's all a big mafia style shake down racket. "Nice org you have here, ne a shame if someone were to call you nazi bigot transphobe racist trumpers" and that's not even getting into the meds/surgery shilling for profit

Why did jannies delete the previous thread?

Attached: thats gross.jpg (400x297, 20.7K)

>freaks out over the word truth

Attached: truth.png (881x811, 1018.57K)

chuds btfo

Attached: Screenshot_20220604-011001_YouTube.jpg (720x602, 55.89K)

>That's a huge angle
It’s a drop in the ocean compared to the revenue of the pharmaceutical industry.

Good on him for bringing up John Money. That sick pedo is the reason the word gender is used the way it is today.

He was mostly freaking out about being challenged to say something direct and concrete.

Chief Diversity Officer is the most bullshit role ever created.
They only came into existence after 2020, at least at my company.
Imagine getting paid half a mil to do jack shit all day.

>give me an answer to a biological question that isn't bio essentialist

>Then what's 1+1? And don't give me any of this "2" crap either.

>Bio essentialist
Do these people just deny reality?

>ignores Magnus Hirschfeld, the literal inventor of modern faggotry

>bio essentialist
Jesus Christ these people are something else

Also needed to delve deeper into how grotesque the medical procedures which they want to routinely prescribe confused children actually are.

If trannies aren't real, then why did Native Americans have "two spirit" people before discord and anime even existed? Were they just making it up too?

Attached: 1609356144569.jpg (1044x900, 45.18K)

Seemed boring. I quit 30 minutes in because the interviews with crazy lefties n shit... its all been done before. The documentary was just more affirmation fodder for the Shapiro/Walsh fanbase.
I agree with getting into how much money is in this shit wouldve been interesting. The surgeries, the hormones, the therapy bills- this is whole new emerging market thats very profitable.

Yes, that's literally the cornerstone of their argument. That reality isn't real, and their 'truth' is true. It's Double Think.

>give me an answer I agree with!

two spirit =/= tranny. stop colonizing non-western beliefs, thanks.

>ummmm sorry sweetie but your answer? not acceptable. :)
and then one day, for no reason at all...

He works for Ben Shapiro, he's not going to name the Jew.

>ACKTUALLY transphobes can't give a definition either
This viewpoint is retarded. There's a big difference between giving a definition you don't agree with and being unable to give a definition that isn't circular.
It's a catchy argument though and lets you easily dismiss what anyone else says so I know why it's gaining traction.

????

Attached: What this.jpg (657x741, 36.5K)

Pure autism. Just like most trannies, most furries, and most faggots.