Is it weird to go to the movies alone ?

26 year old construction worker. 60% of my friends now have kids when none did 3 years ago.
I’m working tomorrow at 8am but I want to go see top gun tonight. This is fine right ?
People go to restaurants and shit themselves.
>inb4 loser faggot
Don’t care what to see top gun

Attached: B80D7BD7-6A5A-4A25-8382-4CC774EF54D3.jpg (350x350, 12.35K)

I was having work done at home and went to the Cinema. I saw Death on the Nile, which is kino, watch it. However whilst I was there I saw at least 2 nice looking ladies on their own that had gone to see it too.

Would have nice to have actually gone there with one of them instead but people do it. If you want to see a movie just go. Just do stuff on your own if you want to.

if you go to the movies alone you are announcing to everyone in the theater, and the world, that you are a turbo incel and will NEVER get a gf

Based. I’m going, thanks user.
Everyone else who replies to this thread trembles at this man’s self confidence.

then i wont reply

Dont fall for the wife and children meme, being a single chad is the best

i used to do this and now because of you fucks i feel awkward

Yes user, I'm sure everyone will directly stare at you in a crowd of 50~ people so they could judge you as a loner loser.
Nobody cares dude, just do whatever you feel like and stop being insecure.

you fags don't actually go to the theater alone right? RIGHT?

You want to know what's 10x more pathetic than going to the movies alone? Spending time worrying whether or not it's "fine" instead of just fucking going.

Attached: 1611964200583.gif (200x200, 2.47M)

the one time i ever went to a theater alone i got noticed and called out by some child. beware anons!!!

I think it's natural to feel awkward at first doing certain things in public alone. I used to feel really weird about going shopping by myself until i realized it doesn't matter.

Nope, not even before coof. This is why there are matinees. Everybody's got different schedules.

I often go alone.

>he goes shopping and lets everyone know he's such a loser he doesn't even have a gf to go out into public with

whenever i go alone i go in the morning/early afternoon because it's cheaper and the audience is well-behaved

Usually they'll only enforce the no singles policy for incel movies like Joker and Northman, so you should be okay. Just don't bring a backpack or wear a trenchcoat and if they do ask you to leave for the safety and comfort of the customers and employees, don't make a scene.

yeah that was basically my mindset lol

I just remembered that I saw Crank alone when it was in theaters. Cant believe I forgot because it was probably the best theater experience of my life.

I'm going to the movies tonight with my Japanese gf and now because of your post I am gonna see if I can find anyone on their own KEK

Bring a clipboard for taking notes, and try to look very serious. Every time someone working at the theatre does something, pretend to take a note.