Why did he harbor such contempt for todd?

why did he harbor such contempt for todd?

Attached: D7416721-29AB-4742-A45F-DE639267A0F0.jpg (498x498, 75.43K)

he wanted to fuck Todd's wife

can you blame him?

Attached: 71832E7A-5187-4D98-B2B7-294C92A88E00.jpg (783x1044, 169.87K)

Attached: near-dark-1.jpg (1200x922, 162.4K)

worth watching?

He's a dick who just drinks around the house in the middle of the day. I mean I might do that too but I dont fucking adopt kids.

Kristen Stewart looked like this kid when she was young, it's fucking weird, just read these words i just typed

I just want to add that Eddie Furlong is great in this movie, I think it's probably the best child acting in any movie (imo).

I agree.

Stepfathers are frequently pieces of shit. They used that trope instead of the functional adoptive family because it fit better with the character and story.

Todd was just doing it for the extra income. fuck you Todd

stepdads get paid?

i think foster parents get money dont they? esp for older troubled keedz

foster family

Todd was a betacel soicuck and john was the future leader of humanity :)

>Of all the would-be fathers who came and went over the years, this thing, this machine was the only one who measured up.

John is a special needs attention whore

>HEY! SHUT UP YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!

>fathers who came and went over the years
well maybe if sarah wasn’t such a slut with terrible taste in men, john wouldn’t need to be raised by a terminator

Foster parents aren't step parents. And foster families get government money.

>Goldstein

Attached: thumb_vomit-pepe-very-niiiice-r-a-r-e-2521819.png (200x196, 21.35K)

It's insanely rare to find a family who adopts a kid out of the goodness of their heart because most just do it for gov handouts, then treat the kid like a slave. Hell most kids only get adopted for a few months until they're sent back due to "behavior problems" when really the parents used up the money and see no reason to keep a kid.

This is why we have abortions.

yeah no it's fucking weird. We all know. But T2 is boss as fuck so we try not to think about it while we watch based Cameron Kino.

>abortionist retard train of "logic"

women should be put in work camps to provide funds for the kids they wanted to murder

too bad the character was written like a whiny pussy.

>Tradtard using feelings over facts to argue
Do you think shit deserves rights because a fly will lay eggs in it? Get the fuck out of here retard

Attached: _7fe521fa8c984e761fc215f6bcc158e3.jpg (1000x850, 170.51K)

Whore simps should also be thrown into work camps

guys regardless of our positions on abortion and government involvement in our lives, we can all be friends