She's the only reason Aquaman was so successful. Aquaman 2 will flop without her

She's the only reason Aquaman was so successful. Aquaman 2 will flop without her.

Attached: aquaman-princess-mera-i119509[1].jpg (867x1300, 376.94K)

Who?

Do turds float or sink?

god i hate white women. imagine having to put up with her bullshit all day on set.

I liked her more in SnyderCut, maybe it's the duller colors

Attached: Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021) WEB-DL 1080p -TeamHD.mkv_snapshot_03.35.53_[2021.03.18_23.00.11].jpg (1440x1080, 782.32K)

Same. The bright red hair is just too fake for me.what a babe tho. Too bad she hit the wall recently.

Unironically this is true
Aquaman had a bigger female audience than most capeshit because women liked the strong male/female dynamic of the movie
>women only like movies about unattractive women
According to studies women prefer films with strong Male/Female dynamics because it’s romantic on some level.
Plus of course China liked the wild fantasy realms / under sea kingdoms plus two attractive lead characters

>bbbbbbut …IM A JOHNNY DEPP SIMP
That’s cool. I wouldn’t hang out with amber or Johnny in real life but removing her from Aquaman 2 will guarantee that it will probably do half the business the first one did. People Won’t even care about the trial by that point.
>NOOOOO!!! …IT WAS ON TWITTER AND EVERYONE WAS OBSESSED WITH ITnnnn
People also thought Ukraine was important and no people change the channel when the news talks about the war and everyone is mad we gave them money

I went to see this with a group and all the women were laughing about how bad her wig was.

Bored soccer moms wanted to fuck Jason Momoa, that's what sold the film

Its probably so bad they could cut all her scenes and the movie would still drive people away.

aquaman 2 is going to flop anyway because it seems like amber hit the wall immediately after aquaman. this is probably why WB wanted to fire her and made up some bullshit about 'chemistry issues' when there were none in Aquaman.

Objection, your honor, hearsay, lack of foundation, speculation, schizophrenia

Who was she again? Siren #35?

>wig

OY, WHY DID SHE 'AVE A BRI-ISH ACCENT IN THAT M8?

Attached: 220421174939-johhny-depp-and-amber-heard.jpg (2370x1364, 174.42K)

Amber is box office poison now. And Aquaman was a success because women shlicked to Jason Mamoa, not your turdfu. Take your meds freak.

>Aquaman had a bigger female audience than most capeshit because women liked the strong male/female dynamic of the movie
More like because they all wanted to fuck Jason Momoa

>REEEEE IM SO MAD ABOUT A CELEBRITY
Anyways what I said Is accurate and what you said is pure emotion. In reality no one will care about this trial in a month.

sounds like cope, sorry about your loss

Jason Momoa's only other big starring role was the Conan movie that flopped hard, there's more evidence of him being box office poison than her.

i supported amber when she was hot because attractive people are right.

i dont support her anymore because ugly people are wrong.

simple as.

Attached: 1644777780783.jpg (1024x859, 129.95K)

Capeshit always has attractive buff men in them. They tend not to have male/female leads going on at adventure like Aquaman did
When asked what they liked about Aquaman women said they liked the relationship between Arthur and Mera
>NOOOOO WOMYN ARE ALL COOMERS LIKE MEEEEEE
anyways if you can’t have a serious discussion DONT bother replying

See