Leave Homelander to us

>Leave Homelander to us

Attached: 1654272372285.jpg (486x596, 34.39K)

literally forgot about this show after watching the first episode of season 2

I'd let one of them shrink down and climb into my peehole ngl

I'd love to shrink down and climb up one of their pusys :)

Why does Colby put me into a rut when she is objectively a 5/10

>that scene with naked homelander her
she was so hot

Matched with her on Tinder in NYC and had a goofy little flirt convo but we kinda stopped texting and never met up and then I deleted the app. Cool story right?

It is, it's a cool story

IT IS! IT IS PEARSONALLE

Wtching the first and last episode of S2 is all you need for S2. Which is it's biggest fault, every time something happens that would change the state of the show, it gets undone within the same episode or the next.

Thanks man. I regret not meeting her but I’m not really in the mental state to be dating if I’m being very honest with myself.

Did she get bogged?

Attached: 1653420864192.gif (360x360, 955.02K)

That woman's nose looks so weird like a black man's

She's always looked like that

She just lost some babyfat I think

Every faot on this site screengrabs every tinder convo even if it's with a fucking land whale. If you actually had a match with her you'd post it, but your a huge fucking fagot so I don't know why even bothered to point out this obvious lie. Maybe I've run into you in person and wanted to punch you and this is me satisfying my desire to hurt you.

Lol you’re fucking seething and jealous. I had literally hundreds of matches on Tinder at the time, she was one of many. Stay mad

Lol and Isabela Moner had a threesme with me and Ambet Turd. How's your twink fan fiction coming only fagot?

Cope :^) if I was making up the story don’t you think I would say we actually went on a date? Lmao this nigga can’t even get one fucking match on a dating app

The chick on the left always reminds me of the woman from Goonies and other 80s kino

Attached: FCBF38A1-FFDF-4EE8-AB1D-E7C8937CB45A.jpg (708x900, 64.3K)

GIRLS GET IT DONE!

i matched with her on bumble. True story

Martha Plimpton

Cool
>t. normal non-mentally ill person

My point is the fact that, even on an anonymous Taiwanese child trafficking site, you retards will post conversations/matches on whatever dating app just for clout even if nothing happens. The fact that you even bother to lie about it and continue to defend yourself anonymously is fucking pathetic. Post proof and I'll publicly humiliate myself livestream it. Dealers choice what I do.

I already told you I deleted the app user, I don’t give a fuck if you believe me or not. I’m continuing this conversation because I find your unabashed seethe over a fucking Tinder match to be hilarious and your (You)s mean instant comedy to me at this point. You seem to have been mindbroken by Tinder screenshots. Have you ever had sex? Serious question

Why is she aging 10 years each season?