Neytiri is

Neytiri is...

Attached: Neytiri_6136.jpg (1920x1080, 276.34K)

a big blue cat.

>A 20-foot-tall lanky alien bride will never ask you to spend the morning painting war-paint all over her naked body.

Neytiri is not a cat

A furry, this is now a furry thread.

Attached: Neytiri Furry.jpg (1500x1491, 568.41K)

Going to be gunned down by Quaritch in the next movie.

based

Attached: 1644691662645.jpg (701x787, 425.74K)

go fuck yourself pervert

M'ress is good, but times have changed.

Attached: 1609616303754.jpg (556x609, 90.5K)

>Neytiri is...
A satisfactory representation of a traditional wife.

kinda late

you got that the wrong way around

Attached: neyneyprotec2.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

large azure feline

Neytiri is not a furry (edits of the furry chart doesn't count. Humans are in the same square as neyney)

Humans are not furry, as we are the standard by which everything else is compared. Neytiri is a furry, which is fine because we enjoy furries here.

>tfw you will never have a strong woman crouching over your body ready to give her life to protect yours.
sigh

Naw, Quaritch is gonna make a bee line for her and blow her blue monkey brains out for killing his fake body.

This comment right here is why you are pussy repellent

a slut

Attached: 02.jpg (1000x1500, 583.21K)

Neytiri is not a feline

it's also why he'll discover his true feminine self in a few years

>This comment right here is why you are pussy repellent
You're not a better person because you believe you have more sex than other people.

>i'm able to psychoanalyze someone based on a single post
lmao

Attached: skirtneyneystockings.png (1661x4096, 1.99M)

>comment struck a nerve
that's how I know my diagnosis is correct

>>comment struck a nerve
I find it amusing that you invest this much petty hatred into a movie of all things.

Like it's not enough for you to hate Avatar and hate the people who like Avatar, but everyone else must hate Avatar as much as you do.

Get a life, lmao.

So is the plot of Avatar 2 just going to be more war and throwing special effects at the screen, or will they surprise everyone with some kind of twist?

Attached: shopping.gif (448x190, 1.68M)

>So is the plot of Avatar 2 just going to be more war and throwing special effects at the screen, or will they surprise everyone with some kind of twist?
We have no real idea. Obviously the RDA is still a thing, there's a new general in town, Jake's family factors into the plot and Quarritch is probably a Na'vi now.

user, you got me all wrong. I don't hate the movie. I don't even remember what movie we talking about. I hate you.