/TBG/ The Boys Season 3 General

>cucked by a soicuck
What did they mean by this?

previous thread

Attached: it's over.png (863x761, 1.15M)

Was the penis vore really necessary?

I can't not unsee that MM's wife has painted on eyebrows after noticing it in one scene. 80% of it is make-up marker.

First for based Frenchie

Attached: 1654269701791.jpg (1920x1080, 141.83K)

i laughed when butcher bought connect four from amazon it was such blatant product placement

he's a homelander fan so he's going to die a brutal violent gory death

my ex looked exactly like stormfront in season 2, just taller. same feminist antifa haircut, nose and everything. i miss that tight pussy brothers.

>cucked by a soicuck
>What did they mean by this?
Whiteboi gets cucked by BBC
BBC gets cucked by jew

i feel like it was a reference to the antman thanos meme

you know he's bisexual right

What you don't want a Bacon Lettuce and Mato?

Attached: Video-53_jpg.jpg (1200x675, 296.29K)

There's multiple reasons why.

1. Compound V only aimplifies your super abilities and makes you physically stronger. Characters like A-Train already had super healing, so the V just made him heal much faster than even that.

2. Stormfronts body was burned and scared. You don't heal scars the same way you heal wounds. Scars are like your wounds healing in a ugly way. All her wounds are healed, they just healed in those disfigured spots.

is this the final season yet?

Homelander is looking increasingly unstable so why is he so cavalier about pushing homelander's buttons when everyone else is rightfully afraid of crossing him at all? Does Vought have a secret weapon?

Attached: BBoryoo7vKYC77rmxP3HSA.png (1200x600, 422.45K)

Most likely yeah

HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME

minute 44:41 "Group called the Stormchasers still celebrates her racist dogma.
After finding each other on Any Forums"

bros what teh fuck,

So what's MM's beef with Soldier Boy?

seriously, Any Forums meetups are like 70% latinos.

He will kill homelanders infant daughter

He took the Soulja Boy trademark from him.

Real ooouuuuuu moment

Stormchasers sounds inherently

Gus has a Mike, capable of changing from solid to liquid and back in the blink of an eye.

>another season of this jewish shit
>shills and reddit onions come back and form a general
It's all so tedious.

it was retarded how they showed this cuck fanboying homelander when he had his speech

It's foreshadowing for him being in the nazi rallys and for M.M to unckuck himself.

what would happen if Nadia tried exploding homelander's head? Kimiko's brother was able to push him into the ground with his power.

Kid starlight was a little provocative in her dancing.

Better than 20+ threads a day

I can't believe The Boys ended up being even worse than Seth Rogen's other Garth Ennis adaptation.

Attached: 726f11b10cf071cd788af14c600ed56d[1].jpg (783x1199, 191.06K)