Felt like it was made in the starship troopers universe...

felt like it was made in the starship troopers universe. pure unadulterated old school propaganda shit about how epic sacrificing your life for geopolitics is. it genuinely feels like the script was from 40 years ago. do I really share a board with a bunch of dudebro retards who clap along to this indoctrination? I feel like watching this bizarre clockwork orange brainwashing has formed a core memory or some shit, it struck me to my “soul” how evil this was. don’t watch it, for the gods’ sake don’t let your kids watch it

Attached: 0F52661D-C2AB-4C2B-8DC8-2AF6D8F4A7E9.jpg (828x492, 287K)

America number 1

Attached: 1633711433361.jpg (1280x720, 64.66K)

the propaganda of 40 years ago > the propaganda of today

seethe and don't forget to dilate that hole daily tranny

You'd be better off checking your t-levels or, if female, washing your pussy instead of making this pointless faggy thread

Ultra kino

Yes, we know. Honest patriotism to progressives is like garlic to a vampire.

looks badass

what really gets me is how much money you can really get working in the service, enlisted or officer if you are smart with basic allowance for housing you can really save a lot of money. inflation is a hiccup for you as long as you didnt spend it all on beer, a dodge charger and strippers.

webrip when, I wanna see this movie :(

>too cucked to name Iran/Russia/China as the enemy
Cringe

>Con Air on Any Forums

To anyone still replying to OP, save it, they've moved on to making a candy crush thread on Any Forums.

average yuropean brain trying to comprehend a patriotic movie.

Watch it in theaters you mook!!!

True. And with increased benefits the incentives have never been higher. Our allies such as isreal need all the help they can get.

i think jets are cool

Attached: apu.gif (326x232, 17.98K)

>for the gods' sake
lol fag

>felt like it was made in the starship troopers universe. pure unadulterated old school propaganda shit about how epic sacrificing your life for geopolitics is.

Attached: 1650890147467.jpg (1024x553, 72.1K)

ok boomer

> Aging American still has it, and gets a latino sidekick fighting backward nations with lots of oil reserves.
It's like shit. But instead of it being brown and sticky, it just kind of sparkles with power of a million gays. I mean, Americans can't even fight any more. They send in drones while cowering miles away in a bunker.

Hell yeah brother. America is the Hangman of countries.

Attached: Top_Gun_twitter_-_poster_-_Hangman.jpg (250x313, 16.83K)

>blockbuster kino with breakthrough practical effects and pure unashamed 80s sensibilities
>pissing of pseuds and midwits
God this was a breath of fresh air in 2022

smooth brain take

>They send in drones while cowering miles away in a bunker.
Wow sounds like how war is going to be in the future

Don't forget you can claim PTSD as a vet and be on working disability and get $2k a month tax free

america is gay and evil. this movie was still great. would you seethe at a pro-carthaginian movie?

countries ranked
1. india
2. japan
3. germany
4. the ukriane
9,999,999,999. america
sorry amuttica but this is the facts. no lie sorry to tell you it's proven ;)

>pure unadulterated old school propaganda shit about how epic sacrificing your life for geopolitics is.

The movie isn't about that at all. It's about the people.

>They send in drones while cowering miles away in a bunker.
I always laugh when primitive shit countries complain about us not sending in troops to fist fight their cavemen with clubs. Pic related

Attached: zmUAfVtvn87LS5nGejgPNfG4y0yoEynat9asqowhmyo.jpg (1024x576, 104.74K)

Its actually about the joy of flying and thrill of dogfighting. They care about nothing else.

Japan is loving it

Attached: A165E494-C0B5-4526-8616-FE8828F5D338.jpg (828x752, 353.5K)

Exactly! Tell all your friends about it and enlist today.