The best kino I've scene in the last 10 years

The best kino I've scene in the last 10 years.

Attached: MV5BM2VhYmQ2OWQtNTllNi00MmMwLTgyM2ItN2IwY2M3NjYyM2MwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA4NjE0NjEy._V1_.jpg (2000x3000, 3.28M)

Woke garbage.

The radio scenes were so great I can't comprehend it

wow that's a really shitty poster and doesn't match the tone of the film at all but yeah I really liked it and thought it was kino as well

how so?

few years ago (before the release of the movie) i wrote a short story that had a very similar plot to the movie. (it was also inspired by twilight zone) I mean, similar in such a way i would probably win the plagiary case in court. Anyway, no one read it except couple of my friends. My point is, this made me think i'm not a total retard and i can construct decent plots. So i started writing some and i'm currently writing a feature horror.

>how so?
there's a woman on the poster HELLO

>dude long takes of walking and talking lmao
Boring nuscifi

For me, the dialogue makes the movie. Most movies these days suck at that

>Woke garbage.
>how so?

There is one woke moment in the movie where the obvious black guy on the phone just has to say that he was chosen to work around the ufo because nobody would listen to a black person's claims. It's stupid and it's the one thing that hurts the film.

I love it despite the overemphasis on le black man aspect of the phone call, it's distracting but ultimately not relevant.
The movie has great sense of place and feels fresh. The spunky phone operator running around has a type of odd charm about it. Likewise the 50s setting.

Vast of Night and Old Henry are the best films from the last couple of years.

>black man complains about fake racism
No thanks

most mainstream movies, you mean. Indie flicks are doing fine. Good drama with good dialogue moved there and into shows. Mainstream cinema is for capeshit and action flicks.

>>dude long takes of walking and talking lmao
It's chill, atmospheric and charming. Get chill, motherfucker. Learn to appreciate charming.

You faggots say that about everything. It was a pretty solid movie with a couple genuinely creepy scenes.

This movie is set ten years before the Barney and Betty Hill abduction story, and even in that they claimed that their interracial relationship was a bit contentious to some people.
You're probably a zoomer, zoomers are consistently incapable of comprehending temporal context.

seek help

>You faggots say that about everything.
There is a single woke line. It's not deniable, so don't even bother. The question is whether or not someone is willing to ignore one woke line.

Seek reddit because your taste in movies is awful

Which line? The one about a Tuskegee Experiment like thing by the army? Or the one about being segregated against in 1950s pre-Civil Rights Texas? Because both of those things happened.

>NOOOOOOOO! YOU SHOULD PRETEND THAT RACISM DIDN'T EXIST IN THE 50S! NOOOOO STOP SHOWING IT! IT'S OFFENSIVE TO THE RACIST COMMUNITY

Wait, blacks didn't experience racism in the 50s? Woah

>consistently incapable of comprehending temporal context.
Wrong. Your understanding of the context is warped by your negrophilia. The race of a person isn't what would make someone not believe a UFO story, it's the claim about an alien spaceship! The movie inserted a handwringing racism line for no good reason.

>Which line?
The line about the army choosing black and hispanic soldiers to work around the alien spaceship because people wouldn't believe their claims if the told people about it.

is this essential boringcore?

It was clumsy but does not define the movie.

>Wait, blacks didn't experience racism in the 50s?
You're an intellectual subhuman, disingenuous cocksucker. The line was written to handwring about the setting.

The race would obviously be a factor, you fucking retard, since he would have to communicate that to white people, in a segregated society where he couldn't even drink from the same water fountain.
Fucking kill yourself, internet politics has rotted your tiny zoomer brain.

I agree. However, disingenuous cocksuckers who exist to worship the ground that black people walk on will go apoplectic just for mentioning how the line is clumsy and out of place.

If there's niggers in this movie and they are complaining about white people I'm not watching it.