Get ready for the 501st Legion to be cancelled

Get ready for the 501st Legion to be cancelled

Attached: jh6uj9bnsd391.png (1352x986, 284.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MeYfHSarBiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=MeYfHSarBiQ

Cancel the kids

please keep star wars discussion to your containment thread

I met members of the 501st at Disneland once. One was a goldwater conservative and the other was a transgender woman. They both love star wars and put aside their difference for love of the series.

Disney and social media is taking that away with this political shit.

>I met members of the 501st at Disneland once.
I met a couple at Disney in Orlando. They were both WWI vets from the trenches. They had played soccer on Christmas day when peace spontaneously broke out and both miraculously survived the war to later become Star Wars fans and join the 501st.

I'm sure the children won't make a big deal out of it

Attached: 16535739077.jpg (772x960, 76.52K)

Based Greta.

>Autistic FAS gremlin calling anyone else a manchild

>banality-addled millennial boomer seethes over being called out

>Get ready for the 501st Legion to be cancelled
They're a bunch of elitist losers anyways.

>NOOOOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T JOIN US OR EVEN TAKE PART IN OUR EVENTS UNLESS YOUR COSTUME IS PRECISELY ACCURATE AND CREATED IN THIS VERY SPECIFIC FASHION! WHICH MEANS YOU HAVE TO SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON IT!

>NOOOO GROUPS CAN'T HAVE STANDARDS
>THAT'S JUST GATEKEEPING
>THEY HAVE TO LET ANY LOW-EFFORT SLOB LIKE ME IN TO COMPLETELY DEGRADE AND WEAKEN THEM

Attached: 1644857382624.jpg (692x365, 80.8K)

The absolute state of leafs

>clearly has never dealt with the 50st

>Clearly has never learned to handle rejection.
Groups are entitled to decide for themselves how/if they choose to accept out-members and in-members. If you don't like it, you move on or you start your own. You literally learn that in adolescence.

>Groups are entitled to decide for themselves how/if they choose to accept out-members and in-members. If you don't like it, you move on or you start your own. You literally learn that in adolescence.
And yet they're still a bunch of elitist snobs that you've never had any interaction with.

Why did this child's life get ruined by people trying to champion her as a symbol

based Greta

Attached: 1576112402732.jpg (415x600, 58.48K)

The Legion NEVER recovered from this.

Attached: 3A13BC04-B9E8-4B0E-9C14-45BFE3D5FE5D.jpg (640x360, 33K)

>Star Wars is a fairly anti-gun series of films
It is?

Obi-Wan says they are uncivilized at one point but I've seen him rake up a kill count with guns in the past few weeks. Couple that with him calling swords civilized and cut to him chopping off some dude's arm.

...and that's ok. That's my point.

Least abnormal scifi dress-up enjoyer.