This needs to stop

This needs to stop.

Attached: 570257205742057257425.png (1280x1280, 2.09M)

can't she wish herself some hair lol

Looks like a fuckin Uruk Hai

having hair is dangerous as a black woman

Attached: 1648514692667.webm (672x848, 2.75M)

So stop paying to see live-action remakes. Movie companies only do things if it makes money.

>he thinks it’s about money
i remember when i was just like you

Can someone edit the wand out of her hand and put a gun there like she is robbing Pinocchio.

Still crying about this? Embarrassing!

>replace beautiful white woman with a brown smeagol

I think they are just mocking black people at this point. If they wanted people to like blacks then they would use attractive black women but they always use obese and ugly ones. They are unironically transmitting the idea that black people are hideous.

I was about to make a joke about a Snow White remake, then I googled to make sure, and dear god...

Attached: 1644404065824.gif (1000x562, 290.18K)

Why are the minorities that they replace pretty white girls with also so ugly?

it's only beginning
enjoy the ride

next up: goldilocks with real gold-plated afro.

>двaч
Бaзa

Attached: 1654119395993.gif (226x224, 181.84K)

your whining posts need to stop

Attached: 1654034208960.jpg (568x305, 99.47K)

I feel bad for black bitches. Not only is Hollywood casting the ugliest ones they can find, but shoving them into these embarrassing roles and disgusting CGI. The bottom pic would be absolutely horrible even if she was white, but casting the ugliest nigress they could find in the role is just icing on the cake. Imagine being an actually attractive struggling black bitch actress having to see this shit.

should change her name to Caca Brown.

Well, it's not going to. Cope and seethe, white bois.

Attached: ob.jpg (683x683, 100.01K)

at least should had got a pretty black girl, with hair, or a realistic wig.

Newfag

Race aside she seems greatly out of place.

How about Tinkerbell?

I think at this point even black people would find this disgusting and laughable

You've had top pic for 70 years and and as soon as theres a nigger you scream NOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Why can't there be both?

There are two black cashier's at my local Walmart that are hotter than any black woman I've seen in entertainment

>Why can't there be both
They can coexist, just not taking existing roles/depictions.

I've have NEVER seen a thread about the old Pinocchio let alone the fairy on this board, ever. But of course you'll make hundreds of threads about this. Admit it you don't care the movies you're just racist

Racism needs to stop

Why does it need to change? And why so inorganic? Okay make her black for no reason why not a beautiful model black woman as opposed to a bald tranny? NOBODY thinks that ogre is attractive even liberals. But you have to clap and say brave, stunning or the sjw police come after you. It's disgusting and I'm tired of the mentally ill (like yourself) trying to dictate what people are allowed to think and say

fucking lmao

is not even a cute black faggot, is literal the most indigenus crack addict look nigger that exist

PINOCCHIO 2

PINOCCHIO DRAFTS BUCKS FOR THE NBA

Join our boycott:

>s-she ugly!
Funny how shes a very small part of the movie yet shes the biggest problem for you kek

>he thinks profit margins come consumer participation in a venture-debt economy.
O i am laffin

That's not a fairy, that's a demon.

she is the reason why pinoccio is fucking alive in first place, he is a before and after in the movie but whatever yeah.

a single second of any nigger on screen is too much