How did we go from this...

Attached: cxfd.webm (1000x427, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7VgTDaKoDw&t=47s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh0Xbbw9mQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TO THIS!

Attached: fdghg.gif (500x338, 1.46M)

Reminder that the throne room scenes in ROTJ are the absolute peak of Star Wars, and that each subsequent film has been an increasingly embarrassing and desperate attempt to reach the highs of this moment.

Attached: kino.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

yeahhhhhhhh buddy!

Oh god ... That's just retarded

What do you mean? Luke is just crouching under the stairs like a kid playing hide and seek badly. Its a bit silly place to hide really and Vadar should have seen him.

Why wasnt luke's lightsaber easily slicing through those guard rails?

seeing old star wars just makes me sad now thinking of how shitty not just this but everything has become

>zoomers actually think this kino
inb4 all the butthurt fan bois. it's shit. deal.

Why didn't they change Luke's last name to Lars when they sent him to live with his uncle?

This moment is the best moment of the entire series. Luke choosing to throw down his weapon, declare himself a Jedi, and telling the Emperor he has failed. Nothing can or will come close.

zoomers have never seen the prequels. it's milliennial manchildren that defend the prequels because they saw it in theaters

If they got one thing right in Force Awakens, it was giving the lightsabers some weight again. It makes no sense, since its physical mass is (unless some wookiepedia nerd knows better? ) just the handle, but it looks and feels better to watch. It makes the character look like they're swinging a powerful weapon, as it should, rather than some impossibly advanced sci-fi laser. All that matters is the feeling of fable characters clashing. Kylo Ren's fight with Finn and Rey was really cool, because everyone looked like they were struggling, rather than trying to match some frenetic sword ballet.

This. Millennials are fucking based for seeing the prequels for the good films they are. zoomers are stupid as fuck.

Bob Anderson retired. duh.

The overly loud sound effects in this clash drown out one of the best and definitely the most underrated musical theme in the entire franchise.

youtube.com/watch?v=F7VgTDaKoDw&t=47s

This is wrong
I'm a zoomer, born 2003, and my generation (at least the boys) absolutely grew up with the prequels. Only the earliest zoomers might have seen them in cinemas, but we had them on DVD and then also stuff like the Lego games and The Clone Wars cartoon. Almost every zoomer guy will have grown up watching the prequels and likely the OT too

He had no heir apparent?

ANAKIN WHAT HAPPENED

JUST

Attached: hgjk.png (1280x720, 440.03K)

Pretty nice but for me its gotta be m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh0Xbbw9mQo

please keep star wars discussion to your containment thread

sad.

Yeah, tell me about it

What are you? A fuckin' reddit moderator?
Lick my third testicle

How did he go from this...

Attached: Screenshot_20220604-060455.png (2048x1255, 836.59K)

Neck yourself, fucking nerf herder

TO THIS!

Attached: 2000x2000.7.jpg (1280x720, 71.12K)

>phone poster

/facepalm

>let me just take a kino scene out of context, that will show them zoomers!

>le facepalm maymay

Attached: iltjge1tlihz.jpg (3024x4032, 737.11K)