Rings of Power

Now this is embarrassing

Attached: Screenshot_20220509-184713_1.png (1439x2376, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/nz/stunt-workers-fury-over-lord-of-the-rings-injuries/2IGAURQ4XGCS3FCBB2IGUI4WVU/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it doesn't NEED real horses

Only nazi incels would want horses in their shows

>Animals in the set
You can tell they get their writers from Upwork for $20 per article.

Does this show have a single thing going for it at this point?

Real filmmaking with actual locations, production design and horses is racist.

is that cheaper than paying for ai to write articles?

hey remember when they just battered and slammed horses on set back in the day?
Good times

maybe the music, that can't be ruined (so far)

>rap track starts playing

>Now pandering to vegans
Ok, this show has officially reached pandering levels off the charts

Better than being put down by PETA because domesticated animals should be purged off the face of the Earth

Can this get any worse

I think John Howe is a concept artist/designer. So it might have the occasional good set or prop.

yes!

CGI horses look like absolute shit. I hope they just avoid them completely. They won't.

horses are fuckin expensive

this is genuinely a really bad sign. the fact they won’t be doing the bare minimum for realism means it’s going to be disney capeshit show tier

honestly feels bad if anything on the show turns out good at this point, what a waste if someone dedicates their time to a quality composition or fantastic set design or such

I'm pretty sure there's a shot in the trailer of Galadriel leading her cavalry into battle.

It's a fake article you retards

They already showed multiple horses in the teaser anyway and a stuntwoman got almost crippled while doing horse related stunts so Amazon gave her a 6figure payout

That horse called me a nigger.

>Amazon cares more about animal rights than human rights with their factory workers

feels like one step forward and ten steps back

no animals, so no blacks?

>collaboration with PETA
obvious fake, retards

>animal abuse is le good because PETA triggers mr!
Kys, meatcuck.

Attached: Udder Sucking Creep.jpg (1058x1058, 106.54K)

>no animals
pretty sure I've seen some in the promo pictures

Attached: 1556469463633.jpg (998x1020, 74.16K)

I'm going to download it anyway, so I'm hoping for some good aspects of it, but I'll make sure to watch it with friends to make fun of it live

>There is a healthy and an unhealthy love of animals: and the nearest definition of the difference is that the unhealthy love of animals is serious. I am quite prepared to love a rhinoceros, with reasonable precautions: he is, doubtless, a delightful father to the young rhinoceroses. But I will not promise not to laugh at a rhinoceros. . . . I will not worship an animal. That is, I will not take an animal quite seriously: and I know why.

>Wherever there is Animal Worship there is Human Sacrifice. That is, both symbolically and literally, a real truth of historical experience.

— G. K. Chesterton, “On Seriousness,” The Uses of Diversity (1920).

I don’t believe you.

Why Hollywood won't just buy some large land with big green pastures and endless blue horizon? Wouldn't that be enough for their green and blue screens needs? It would save the world a lot of green and blue paint.

Attached: 1654282165249.png (974x920, 632.2K)

heh

>Now this is embarrassing

Your thread?

The fact you're almost 30 and posting on Any Forums?

If horses aren’t for riding, what other purpose do they serve?

ywnbaw

>G.K. Chesterton
>fat, ugly, retard has shit opinions
Physiognomy never lies.

Attached: untermensch.jpg (1258x1600, 389.04K)

they will ride on people of color instead

>this will literally be green sceen the series

>At least three stunt workers on Amazon Studios' $1 billion The Lord of the Rings television production being filmed in Auckland have been seriously injured — and one has resulted in a $500,000 payment
>In March, world-class Kiwi stuntwoman Dayna Grant suffered a head injury on The Lord of the Rings set at West Auckland's Kumeu Studios. After undergoing scans Grant was diagnosed with an 8mm brain aneurysm and an upper spinal injury.

nzherald.co.nz/nz/stunt-workers-fury-over-lord-of-the-rings-injuries/2IGAURQ4XGCS3FCBB2IGUI4WVU/

Attached: EQUhTLQUEAAxsma.jpg (1200x675, 118.06K)

>t. has an unhealthy love for rhinosceroses

>hurrr, what purpose do horses serve if I cant abuse them?
What purpose do you serve when you're not tonguing my anus, nigger?

Attached: FNrlcZ5VUAA2T5T.jpg (942x625, 90.8K)

Sausage

>t. Sartre enjoyer

The budget was how much again?

>ukraine flag redditor
KWAB