It's over

it's over

Attached: 1546528979.jpg (815x686, 61.53K)

oh good, they'll finally be cancelled

About toime

The one thing that Disney won't tolerate is paying for work.

Completely out of ideas.

>beating 3 dead horses at once
lmaoing

Bob's Burgers chads stay winning

>fax machine creators, beeper repairmen and smoke signal enthusasts are looking to unionize

>will have to pay them more
>studio wont want to
>shows finally come to an end
finally leftists do something good for once

Viewers ships at all time low, quality at all time low. "Hey, guys lets make production costs even higher, that will definitely end well!" At least these zombies will be finally put to rest that they deserve.

>not mentioning that the majority of workers are animators from Korea whom this doesn't effect

It was over long before this happened.

Unions never work. It just drives up costs. Workers need to be more respectful of the hand that feeds them

You know Republicans like unions too . The only people that don't are politicians

t. bootlicker

tremendous faggot

mutt corporations wouldn't be caught dead actually paying for work, those shows are dead

unions made me give a rimjob to a homeless man with dingleberries all around his asshole
say no to unions

>t. npc office drone

are we being raided by a leftist discord?

Some Republicans might like unions in theory but realize that they are protection rackets in practice.

is there a particular sexual thrill you feel from getting screwed over by rich people?

A true(tm) ancap society would encourage unions to form and act as a foil to corpos with no state to report to.
Also no regulations on either side so we get some massacre/sabotage kino.

that's my beef with unions. in my country they've literally never done the thing people always cite to justify their existence. not once. in history. there are dozens of times that they've kissed the ring and licked the boot though.

hey, fax still has great applications, sadly its posirives are completely wiped out if you use it via internet

retard me, replied to wrong post.

>waah its my fault I chose to work a job I dont like!

No one cares about your shitty country.

I like unions when I'm the one collecting the dues and pulling the strings.