Is ben really coming back to play batman in dc movies?

Attached: tdkr.jpg (566x861, 76.7K)

>is ben really coming back to play batman in dc movies?
Not after "The Flash"

Chunky bat

I hope so.

fatman

He's supposed to come back for 'one last ride' in The Flash and then get replaced with Keaton.
But recent rumours, the success of ZSJL and the absolute incompetent mismanagement of WB means that that's all on hold and could change.
We're definitely getting him in at least one more film. There's a chance that we'll get him in another film after that to conclude the Snyderverse but this is on the ropes

The return of Lewis Wilson's Chonky Bat.

Attached: vfso7ph22cs51.jpg (1047x1572, 137.79K)

WB need a fast turnaround and Ben is the most popular Batman among the general public. After the lukewarm reception to Battinson, bringing back Ben would generate more goodwill than trying to set up yet another Batman.

The movie isn't even coming because they never wrote a script and they cant make a movie just about Flash meeting Bat 88.

There was no lukewarm reception to Battinson. There was lukewarm reception to the movie, but I've never met nor seen anyone that disliked Battinson. Not even on this shithole. Meanwhile, I've met hundreds of people who hate Fatfleck. Stop getting your info from Instagram polls.

None if it will happen. Theres AM 2 and then its all over for the whole JL cast.

Hahaha, all wrong. Nobody hates Batfleck.
Troons and Disney shills aren't persons

What's worse is when nobody cares.

>because they never wrote a script
Affleck actually wrote a script like 5 years ago, or worked on one at least. Then he stepped down as director after WB fucked him with Live By Night. Then he stepped out the role or something happened and WB wanted a new actor to play a younger version of Batffleck.
Then Reeves came along and told WB to screw a dick and they let him completely decouple from WB's trainwreck of a plan

based and bat-pilled

Attached: good morning to batfleck.png (900x1000, 502.23K)

He's not. that old geezer Keaton is gonna lead the Justice League because DC is retarded.

Attached: Ef5SQchWsAE0tH4.jpg (1998x2640, 616.82K)

Nice reply, but I think you're mistaking Any Forums for Twitter.

I mean that's objectively false?
They've already filmed The Flash which has Affleck. Ezra is the lead in that film.
And then we got news the other day that they want to move forward with Cavill as Superman again.

I'm sure they've already decided not to do that either.

People cared enough for it to triple it's budget in box office returns.

God, I hope so. Best Batman, best Bruce.

it's almost like the world still exists when you're not around

>Alfred, I'll take care of Joker in a minute
>I need to get my Happy Meal

Attached: nuggies.jpg (1269x570, 36.08K)

>They've filmed the whole movie but still nobody knows anything about it

Yeah sure they did

>mogs Affleck with comic accuracy

Attached: 240956944_4417458288318444_8676644309314364186_n.jpg (718x898, 87.67K)

>when you refuse to take your meds and no one will buy into your schizo delusions

Attached: 1460124726032.jpg (704x1024, 77.35K)

don't post that faggot
some soft sneederchud is just gonna upload that dumbass btas comparison image and i'm sick of seeing that shit

>There was no lukewarm reception to Battinson.
>Meanwhile, I've met hundreds of people who hate Fatfleck.
Hate to break it to you but outside whatever facebook and reddit echo chamber you're trapped in things are very different.

if you freaks like bats so much why don't you go eat one

Attached: 1644878634098.jpg (976x850, 87.06K)