It's up

youtube.com/watch?v=BwJYg2vk4fA

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-04 025746.png (401x382, 178.5K)

mike stoklasa is a sexual predator

if jay says the northshit was le good i'm gonna scream

>redlettermedia

What is it 2016

Kys

Dude seeing this notification made my heart skip. Can't wait to see what they thought about EEAO

L + Ratio

I saw Jay and the Wizard urinate on a homeless man outside a pawn shop in Cudahy.
Just wanted to share this with you guys.

thank god

Mike had a restraining order placed on me.

Attached: cry.png (802x647, 237.92K)

DROPPED

Attached: 55124015-2CF9-4237-9591-25393F8EA783.jpg (1022x763, 449.85K)

what did I think of it

>no ukraine flag

Cancel these bigots

If you put a bit more effort into that you could make it look genuine.

So Jay, what did you think of What is a Woman?

DCucks are going be seething all week with no Batman review

Attached: 1653404754389.png (609x610, 654.05K)

Gay and fake

why? we all knew jay, plinkett, and mr. McCulkin are in a transexual relationship for years. Mike just likes to watch and review the sessions

why?
it takes 2 seconds to go to twitter and see its not real
putting more effort is dumb

I didn't watch any of those movies's

I don't need to even go and check because it's sloppy, it'll be funnier if it looks real.

I can't watch RLM anymore. Been watching them since 2011 and I just can't do it anymore. Mike looks permanently depressed and is drinking 12-24 beers a day just to get through work. I know what Jay is going to say before he says it, because his opening comments are always a sarcastic opposite of whatever Mike just said.

Mike: "This movie suffers from too much contemporary politics in what is supposed to be a kids movie."
Jay: "But MIKE, you mean you DON'T like contemporary politics in a kids movie?"

Mike: "The CGI in that scene was absolutely terrible for the amount of budget they had."
Jay: "But Mike, you don't mean to imply that the studio execs PADDED THEIR OWN POCKETS, are you?"

It's so fucking tiresome. RLM stopped being good when Plinkett reviews stopped having skits.

Did you get a peek at their hogs?

I wouldn't mind him thinking it's just good but it's clear he is acting like it's a flawless masterpiece just because it's not mainstream

So instead of making HITB reviews about any of these films, they instead made 5 Star Trek Picard videos, 2 Bruce Willis videos, and a review of Moonfall.

none of them are worth a HITB besides maybe The Northman

Yeah they’re so boring now

I'm not going to visit twitter you fuckin zoomer. Stay there.

>not mainstream

Lol

Yeah I also miss the old days where they reviewed such memorable films as Drive Angry and Into the Storm. Such classic episodes.

This. I miss when he just ripped the prequels apart.

me too, its embarrassing they publicly admit to making space cops.

He says things he likes about it and things he doesn’t like about it. He doesn’t act like it’s a masterpiece, schizo.