THE VOICE OF STAR WARS FANDOM IN 2022

THE VOICE OF STAR WARS FANDOM IN 2022

Attached: IMG_20220603_234908.jpg (1080x825, 236.59K)

Yeah? what's his response?

I'm going to take a guess that the response boils down to it all being so tiresome

God I fucking hate anti TLJ faggots especially these youtuber subhumans

Didn't this faggot cry when Luke showed up?

please keep star wars discussion to your containment thread

Just the positioning of her hand as she makes her point means I will not be watching this infuriating content. Thats a “I’m a black, female voice. Sit back and listen” hand position.

Jesus look at the state of her hairline, not to mention the general state of that sloped, banality-addled child.

> I'm an autistic man-baby who panders to and hangs out with TFM, makes up drama around Lucasfilm employees, sends my fans to harass non-toxic Star Wars YouTubers, glorifies incel behavior and slaughtering the innocent, arrogantly postures about my "knowledge" of what my favorite series is about and deflects all the blame my faggotry causes.
It really is depressing how someone as cringe as him is the largest Star Wars channel on YouTube when so many other, better channels get buried in the pile of shit that is TFM crowd. Those lot seem obsessed over "power levels" and flashy, over-choreographed lightsaber fights. Ironic how they don't realize their seething over the sequels is exactly what happened to the prequels.

Yes. He also pretended not to know what RLM was when someone brought it up, but you could clearly see him seething.

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee even with youtube pushing our channels the plebs still watch the chud channels more
lol
even almo

Attached: star-wars-kid.jpg (650x453, 40.11K)

RLM has just become the prequel fandom's go-to boogyman at this point, hasn't it?

Just trek nerds with a platform. Don't let them do this to you SW nerds.
This is your guy? surely you have someone better in all of the fandom of starwars. Create friends, create.

Star Wars is a massive media franchise spanning every imagineable medium and out of all that crazy amount of content out there it has only produced 2 decent movies and 3 decent video games. Why the fuck do people care about it so much?

Everyone has a niche, what is yours user? Don't tell me you are void of any form of appreciation for mediums.

Cope and seethe.
Nobody likes SWINO.

Fandom Menace will always be preferable to the loathesome Disney gulpers.

I see, they killed their spirit. You were great once starwars fans.

#highpriest
#cultofhayden

Damn I gotta make my Star Wars fan spoof channel.

I fucking hate casuals.

Tell that to your friends, they seem to love him

BUSTIN MY ASS AS A STAR WARS FAN FOR YEARS NOW

At least the "loathesome Disney gulpers" are not harassing any of Lucasfilm's actors or employees.

Appreciation of or for a medium shouldn't allow ignorance of its quality.

Sounds like a douche to me. Who are you to judge the quality of content. It merely exists.

>HEY GUYS, BASED ON THIS IMAGE FROM SET I PREDICT THE SHOWS GONNA HAVE LIGHTSABERS, PLEASE LIKE AND SUBRCRIBE GUYS, IT REALLY HELPS THE CHANNEL OUT, SEE YOU GUYS.
Someone the algorithm recommends me these unbearable fucks

somehow the algorithm*

Gina Carano begs to differ

Kys