Still the worst part of stranger things

Still the worst part of stranger things.

Attached: Erica-Sinclair-in-Stranger-Things-2.jpg (450x224, 15.46K)

they made her sassy to the point where even i was like this is racist.

no, the audience really wants to be lectured at by a 10 year old black girl

There's other black characters that are good but she's an annoying cunt.

>Mr. Sinclair saying Lucas is lucky he didn't get shot when they were found by the police at the lake

Hopefully, she becomes more of a character by the time Vecna arrives. The stereotypical "sassy black girl" bit has been getting old since S3, I can't believe the writers are still running it to the ground.

Attached: AAAAQSnCZ2AgWnopsLI2aqJv6O1w2ukPxf2Rqe711sOUKJcta97G4aXq_-EfB7pGqpDNXt8TRyq1QJkhYN5i4PooCsPbjEiOmzj5ioCaB-vw09Hlsk151t_TO0Ol0P6ziiJrIeZngKHs_gJ1-uO1k1nxuPuR.jpg (1045x551, 95.53K)

Hopefully she's a victim. They'll have to kill a "main" character off soon.

They would never in a million years kill her off.

So only white people then?

Perhaps, they just killed off the only other black guy in the show. I expect the conspiracy jew to die doing something heroic, and they might kill off Steve as I don't see him settling down with anybody in the end, I just feel like he isn't due for a happy ending. They might kill off El too but idk.

Nearly the entire cast is white so it's entirely likely that any given death will be a white person.

>So only white people then?
yes, user. they only kill white people in this show.

Attached: 307841.jpg (660x371, 20.27K)

Unironically yes. The fact that all these white characters are friends with/open to dating blacks is retarded. The 80s was still pretty racist

>retarded
Not really. The main cast are social outcasts and liberal losers who play d&d, they're the exact types who were perfectly fine with blacks in the 80s and 90s. The one thing you could complain about is the black police deputy turned police chief. That is laughable for '85.

Christ you people are retarded.

>insert sassy black girl, but make her smart and nerdy.

Race aside her character transformation is pure cringe.

>just accept it when we try to rewrite history in our favor or you're retarded

>it's a historical fact that black kids never hung out with white kids in the 80s
not only were you not alive in the 80s, but you also have literal brain damage.

>Stranger Things is normie garbage that prioritises dumb references above good storytelling.
>"Yeah, especially the part with the Black girl on the phone."

Why did you watch past the second episode? It's a bad show and whatever is bad about that particular scene is vastly overshadowed by your inability to immediately see how bad the show is.

Many characters and things in this show are a parody of what would be represented in shows of that time, and unfortunately, the black sassy girl was a stereotypical character.

Despite this, I hate that they feel like they have to go through every trope of the time no matter how stupid or unreasonable it is, like the Russians or Erica.

who thought you racism, your whore of a mother or your faggot father?

Attached: Evan Rachel Wood Gun Blowjob.jpg (971x844, 85.42K)