DUUUUUDE, what if Deckard was a Replicant?

>DUUUUUDE, what if Deckard was a Replicant?
>What?
>You're a Replicant, isn't it a great idea?
>But Deckard isn't a Replicant in the novel
>I don't care
>We've already shot the scenes in the police station where it's established Deckard isn't a Replicant
>Don't care, you're a Replicant
>Okay then... We need to reshoot the whole movie I guess? Cause the Replicants I'm hunting down have special abilities and I have none, this doesn't make sense
>No, Deckard must be a washed up detective with no special abilities, but in the end this other detective gives him a hint he's actually a Replicant
>That's stupid Ridley
>SOMEONE BRING ME A WHITE HORSE, WE'RE SHOOTING A UNICORN SCENE

Attached: wtf.jpg (1280x844, 190.01K)

>We've already shot the scenes in the police station where it's established Deckard isn't a Replicant

Cope, that’s BS and the story works better with him being a replicant. There are multiple allusions to it even in the theatrical release, don’t know why it makes virgins seethe so much.

>the story works better with him being a replicant
It doesn't because it raises too many questions with only dumb answers.

he knew about the unicorn. pretty definitive evidence he's a replicant Tbh

I haven’t read the novel in a really long time but I thought it was clear from the start that he was a replicant.

>YOU'VE DONE A MAN'S JOB, SIR
yeah really subtle, they are literally screaming in your face that hes a replicant

>unironically thinking Mel Gibson gave a fuck about the plot of the movie at all enough to try to argue about it
He hates the BR fanbase as much as the SW and the IJ ones.

Attached: 1653493782943.jpg (247x247, 8.95K)

Rachel and Deckard are special replicants who don’t know they’re replicants, they were given memory implants to hide this fact from themselves.

Are you a literal brainlet or something?

Deckard was a replicant in the original, and a human in 2049

He’s a replicant in 2049, or at least, the director made it intentionally ambiguous.

But a human having a baby with a replicant makes less sense than two replicants having babies, which is also why Wallace wanted to examine him.

No he's not.
In the novel Deckard is sad because he can only afford an electric sheep, so he's doing this blade runner job he doesn't like to be able to afford a real sheep.
This is evidence he's human because replicants don't have empathy towards animals.

Ford has said that Scott assured him Deckard is a human. Also the canon says he is a human now with the sequel.

how stupid do you have to be to think this? do you only think in hollywood tropes?

I know that you dumb fuck. It still doesn't make any sense.

Why hire a Replicant as a blade runner and take the risk he learns about it and turn rogue like Roy Batti?
What's to gain in that whole scenario? Would a Replicant with no special abilities who doesn't know he's a Replicant be more effective than a human at hunting Replicants?
There are only downsides to Deckard being a Replicant.
It's a stupid twist and it just proves Scott has always been a hack.

Are you this autistic about everything in your life or is it exclusively about Blade Runner?

the intro scene is so perfect. why could the entire movie have been that instead of shifting to some dumb generic action movie five minutes in?

Attached: 1645555679843.jpg (741x911, 132.48K)

FUCK YOUR COSTUME! I'm wearing a t-shirt and jeans otherwise I'm NOT GOING TO FUCKING DO THE MOVIE!

OH EXCUSE ME I THOUGHT I WAS POSTING ON Any Forums WHERE WE'RE SUPPOSED TO DISCUSS MOVIES. AM I ON Any Forums MAYBE? THIS WOULD EXPLAIN WHY YOU'RE SUCH A FAGGOT

>in the documentary Dangerous Days they show the follow-up line "but are you sure you are a man?"
Leaving it in would have been the only way they could have beat it into the audience's heads any harder.
He Is A Replicant.

the book is about what it means to be a man (human). the replicants force them to self reflect and thinking about the similarities and differences they have. those lines in no way means hes a replicate you dumb fucking nigger although the direct is also a dumb fucking nigger so it possible that was his intention

Attached: 1646120107681.png (2518x1024, 104.29K)

>the book
Stopped reading there. Not relevant, not interested.

Obtain intercourse you fucking spaz.

that picture is one of the cirngiest cuck tier fucking things I have ever seen

How many retards are in this thread, Jesus Christ. You've got one guy calling Harrison Ford "Mel Gibson", and others that actually think Deckard is a replicant and that it's better for the story.

It's a status symbol, he doesn't show empathy for it, only concern that someone might find out

he also uses the mind empathy machine that replicants cant use you dumb faggot. stop reading the sparknotes for shit and then larping as some sort of lore master

Fuck you you retarded replicunt. Harrison Gibson is a replicant and Mel Ford is human.

the origami and the match figures 100% prove he's a replicant
why are we still discussing this

But androids can empathize, that was how Roy batty let Deckard go

>empathize
no they cant

We're not discussing the fact he's a Replicant in the movie. We're discussing why it's stupid as fuck that he's a Replicant.