Downloading season 1 right now, what am I in for?

Downloading season 1 right now, what am I in for?

Attached: MV5BZDhlMzY0ZGItZTcyNS00ZTAxLWIyMmYtZGQ2ODg5OWZiYmJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODkzNTgxMDg@._V1_.jpg (1688x2500, 3.25M)

The only decent Disney Star Wars

This. (well, and rogue one)

a mediocre tv show

just a chill easy to watch series that is fairly good but doesn't require active watching really. rogue one is much better than this

A genuine treat with decent FX.

Attached: IG-11 stars as The Aimbot.webm (1344x560, 1.97M)

please keep star wars discussion to your containment thread

Has anyone watched that edit that makes it into a 2 part film? I downloaded it but haven't watched it yet

YEED

Rogue One is trash and anyone who says otherwise is mentally retarded. The only thing it has going for it are the visuals above the jungle/beach planet.

Will never understand the love for Rouge One, terrible film.

>and rogue one
lol

I will never understand the hateboner this board have for Rogue One, literally everytime someone says they liked it an army of anons come over to complain about the movie being "bad" and "overrated".

Shitty mandalorian pointlessly running around for 10 episodes

>literally everytime someone says they liked it an army of anons come over to complain about the movie being "bad" and "overrated".
Probably because it is

Because it is fucking retarded.

an actual enjoyable starwars thing

watching jedah get nuked from orbit was kino as fuck

You can tell in this scene where the physical setpieces end and the digital screen begins. However it is indistinguishable in most scenes
Still, impressive tech tho.

Unreal Engine 4

No, it's not.

A kino 80's TV show throwback, for better and for worse.

It's fine but Tarkin and Leia didn't need to be in it. More time needed to be spent with the characters as well

Season one is the closest Disney has ever and will ever get to making something with the universe that doesn't rely entirely on previous works- and even then, it's about Not Boba Fett with a fair amount of desert planet shit. The *second* it was deemed successful, season 2 became the canon EU show with every bit of fan bait they could think of, including a ghoulish digital simulacrum of a young Mark Hamill.

Perfect opener, middling rest.

>I will never understand the hateboner this board have for Rogue One
How soon we forget

Attached: 1648242802018.png (427x637, 217.81K)

It reminded me of watching the old Hercules show. The other series never get that back.

The most shilled show of the last decade, next to this the GoT spam looked organic. Still less popular than Euphoria though

First season is actually enjoyable.
Do not bother with any more.