Wtf

wtf

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

the chad embrace

this is the role model of hwite americans

Stav has gotten so fat, Adam has gotten so Jewish and Nick had shrunk to the size of a hobbit.

isnt it hilarious to think if you were talking shit to this guys face and said you identified as they/them he'd HAVE to call you that

hehe fucking pussy lmao

lmaoooooooooo

reminder stavros broke up with this chick because she didn't want an open relationship

Attached: EdVnSXZXoAAZmwu.jpg:large.jpg (2047x1458, 873.53K)

typical jew york whore

Hell yeah dude.

Unironically happy for stavvys success outside of cumtown

ugly fridge body heeb whore, I actually respect him for not putting up with that.

If goyslop were a person

Attached: 1652965464679.jpg (750x871, 125.84K)

how about you and me tool around the parking lot in my aerostar?

Completely busted face. Women in NYC are all ugly.

stav seems like a horrible person desu
nick is unironically the only person on the pod with a true moral fabric and emotion but is too self conscious about it so he pursues the "lol I don't even know what emotions are" machismo act
yeah I'm gay whatever

All americans are soi

there is literally nothing wrong with consuming onions

Adam unironically fucks the hottest women of the three of them and that's why the other two rag on him so much.

does babby need all those chemicals? just feed it fucking vegetables or some shit

I hate this fat unfunny pedophile

no its because he's a millennial hipster obsessed with seeming cool

>just feed it fucking vegetables or some shit
then it dies even harder

as a skinny neurotic jew myself, alt girls go crazy for the woody allen thing, i dont get it myself

Just zoomers.

maybe but there are girls definitely dtf nick. seems like he nuked his libido somehow and doesn't like to fuck or talk about fucking

you remind them of the psychiatrist that molested them when they were little

what the hell was he doing during the last episode??
is he okay?

Attached: 1608039788715.jpg (809x1200, 126.45K)

I'm half-Jewish but mostly fall into the standard spaghetti-in-pockets incel paradigm. Should I… take the woodypill?

> just feed it fucking vegetables or some shit
Mother's milk.

guy ran so we could walk, god bless

Adam is fine too just needy and wishes he was cool. Stav is your typical woke comedian who is going to be me too'd in the next 10 years. Oh well, the world will have to miss out on bits like people didn't have kinky sex in the 50s

Nick is transitioning into a gay incel.

He just balloons in size lmfao. Nick was right, Stav will be lucky to make it to 50.

FRUIT LERLUPS

>I FUCKING LOVE CORN SYRUP

Attached: 1652650031231.gif (368x270, 2.5M)

its honestly pretty gut wrenching to actually go dates being an autist. you can see the girl get an ick in real time.

>almost half of it is corn syrup
Got to get them hooked young I guess.

Good for him. She looks like she’s on intravenous drugs and lacks the personality to make up for the dead eyed shit face stare.

lmao at the thought of someone stuffing broccoli into an infant's mouth

relatable
kek

Dasha was hot and his current gf is even hotter. I can safely say that I can pull better women than Stav (fat) and Nick (short/ insane) but this waifish Jew with wrists the size of Pocky Sticks unironically scores 9/10s.

>Any Forums - Television & Film

relatable, i remember i went to a girls dorm and talked at her about mgs2 for the entire night then asked her for a kiss at the end of the night before leaving, she said no thanks of course

>cashew head
>9/10

why do so many people suffer this delusion

We are talking about Stavs appearance in the background of the 2009 Adult Swim bumper.

He’s a fag and hangs with hassan piker

I haven't followed the pod for a while, who is Adam's current gf?

pics of his current gf?

I don't know but she's a petite jailbait redhead. Real high tier WASP pussy.

Just because he fucks girls that are hotter than the ones the other 2 fuck, does not mean that they’re 9s. Dasha is a textbook light 7/10