Americans be like

>americans be like

Attached: 1630095913973.png (954x1105, 1.16M)

>one pic shows apt buildings
>one pic shows a rest stop area likely miles away
Nice editing.

>both pics show soulless USA

Nothing wrong with that. Some people born in villages have to haul Thier asses miles for water and we can just drive 30 seconds to the nearest KFC and eat more protein than Thier whole village has in months. Peak easy lifestyle

moroccan thread

Attached: downthumb.png (860x806, 53.68K)

>Some people born in villages have to haul Thier asses miles for water and we can just drive 30 seconds to the nearest KFC
ah yes, americans have to compare themselves to starving africans

Why is North America like this...

Attached: 171219153607-11-rush-hour-traffic-los-angeles.jpg (3893x2633, 1.8M)

Attached: 1632319496494.webm (1340x720, 2.23M)

Lmao you probably have to heard sheep for months in your shithole to buy a can of beans. Go ride your bike 12 miles to the water hole while I drink my crisp cold sprite soda I had delivered

kek, USA is worse than many third world countries
bet you have to herd your mom to the pig stall for dinner

I make more money than you

I doubt it, debt ridden fat cunt

Holy shit

My biggest complaint about the US is that we're a culture that is unabashedly wasteful. We get big vehicles that we don't need, waste a fuckton of food and generally will have no qualms about wasting as long as it makes us comfortable.

and despite that we still have so much more than anyone else. odd... imagine what we could be

But that's the exact attitude that fucks us over. We get some money and we immediately think how we can spend it. Half of the population making 6 figures in this country lives paycheck to paycheck because they're insanely consumerist. We buy shit more to full a hole than an actual need.

>debt ridden fat cunt
I was smart about my education and ended up with only a grand in debt after college. I'm debt free and making bank while you're seething on the internet about us.

R E N T F R E E
E
N
T
F
R
E
E

>education
I wasn't even talking about that kind of debt
lmao seems like you're riled up

not sure how that matters considering he did say he's debt free. regardless of what you were referring to, he's not "debt ridden".

That's the only debt that's really widespread amongst Americans so I figured that's what you were talking about. Everyone always mocks us on here for having thousands of dollars of student debt too. But yeah I don't have any debt so suck my dick toothpaste

Americans make greatest contemporary art masterpieces

Attached: 1630945180696.jpg (2386x3918, 1.51M)

It appears our superiority has led to some controversy

Attached: Americhad.jpg (721x665, 31.17K)