Drinking beer alone in a bar because they don't sell alcohol in shops after 15:00 on sundays

>drinking beer alone in a bar because they don't sell alcohol in shops after 15:00 on sundays

Does this happen in your country? What kind of laws on alcohol do you have?

Attached: IMG6.jpg (3000x4000, 2.17M)

they have these faggy laws on the east coast. thankfully i live in california.

15 oclock

You have feminine hands. Sex?

I do this sometimes. It never ends well.

There are some laws like that in the South iirc. They are called Blue Laws.
There are also states where you can't buy alcohol at the grocery store you need to buy it from a licensed liquor store. And some of those stores are only licensed for beer and you need to go to a special state store for wine and liquor!! WTF!

Luckily I live in Michigan and can buy whisky, beer and alcoholic seltzer 3AM on Sunday in the supermarket if I want to.

Alcohol is haram

Kids can go buy alcohol here lmao

Why? Because you buddy up with shady characters while drunk? Luckily no one approaches you in this country unless you drink in a shady place kek.

>liquor store closes at 5pm on sunday
>get to liquor store at 5:10pm
>rural gas station can sell beer until midnight
>drive 100km each way to get a 12 pack

I might have a twink complexion but I am not gay sorry.

Without a buddy to talk to I just end up drinking way too much. Last time it happened on a business trip I got almost blackout drunk and fucked up my hotel room.

Interesting. I mostly got out of control (in a fun way mind you) when I was drinking with frens. I can control my consumption very well when I am alone.

my state is a shithole but the alcohol laws are pretty based
can drink tons whenever but you can't ship beer on sundays but military bases are federal so you can still do it there

I got fucking pissed drunk yesterday and puked atleast 7 times

Attached: IMG-20220806-WA0005.jpg (720x1280, 59.42K)

based hope the withdrawals aren't bad

Drinking is not fun and I always feel slightly nauseous after waking up after drinking. The idea of being drunk is a bit disgusting in itself

You're an alcoholic, Harry

It is what it is.

Attached: sad.jpg (1024x962, 48.19K)

practially all shops are closed on sundays and holidays so bars would be your only option if you're out of booze

I onyl drink alone in bars because I have no friends

and by 'in bars' I mean at home

I don't. Maybe like 30 minutes after waking up but I down a huge chug of water and coffee so it is all good a few minutes later.