The problem with Frank is he's trying to revive the vulgar late 90s early 00s era...

The problem with Frank is he's trying to revive the vulgar late 90s early 00s era, there isn't a sense of innocence among normal people anymore. If you got pranked by Johnny Knoxville on the golf course you could laugh it off because life isn't so bad and it's funny, but Frank bothers you in a restaurant that you went to with your wife on the 1 day off you get from wage cucking and ruins your limited free time with his unfunny bullshit, it's enough to send you into a depression.

Attached: Ei5Rz2rXsAA2lkX.jpg (675x1200, 134.54K)

Sounds like someone got Hassled

Literally who

>there isn't a sense of innocence among normal people anymore
Can you expand on that?

frank hassle will get his ass beat on video eventually, and that will be the best content he’ll ever be apart of

>it's enough to send you into a depression.

in my case, depending on the hassle, it would send me into violent action. soccer kick him in the dick and run, hope i don,t pay the consequences. i am no masochist, i can't take anything because i am too alienated and there is not much hope in things getting better. people fucking with me on top of this = recipe for mutual disaster.

he's just a self conscious zoomer who has no understanding of comedy

This isn't your blog faggot.

ethan klein will beat him

I liked when he was messing with Any Forums fags but haven't watched since the MTG bit

Ethan can't even beat his own fans who cancelled him

thats not the point. It's not meant to be good fun for all, he makes videos for sneering incels who want to vicariously bully people.

that would be hilarious
they’re both fat and unathletic

he already posted himself getting pinned against a fence by a guy half his height. he has a humiliation thing going on

is he too chickenshit to hassle black people? I can't remember ever seeing a video where he does.

a pedo's right hand man

Attached: 1509832150207.jpg (728x410, 31.5K)

>there isn't a sense of innocence among normal people anymore.
The best Frank episodes are the ones where he just goes up to someone and starts asking them questions. Or sits in the wrong seat. And they lose their mind and threaten to kill him.

The ones where he says a bunch of edgey stuff aren't as funny because of course people will react to that.

Are you the new barneyfag

I thought you got rangebanned

what does Cameron Williams (Frank Hassle's real name) have to do with tv and film?

meds and BBC

Yes, that person is Frank himself

Attached: HASSLED.jpg (679x387, 26.09K)

Keep saying it

There it is

Frank Hassle is doing God's work, son. He is what society needs right now; a wake up call to all the first world people living in their own bubble--people who dont realize that life is chaotic and unpredictable and that anything can happen to you at any time, even a Hassle™.

I hope it becomes recognized more that the average person isn't more depressed or nostalgiac for the past except for the strict reason that the material conditions of life seem continuingly degrading. The empty cynicism and nihilism of the current moment for Americans is directly proportionate to the evaporation of the 20th century's American dream, even as hollow as that was.

hello cameron

Is this a new Sam Hyde character / skit? looks just like him.

what the FUCK is this???

What's going on here?

Ethan Klein can barely beat his circumcized 3 inch kosher cock

You didn't know Frank is a bottom? Why do you think Sam hand picked him to be his protege?

John Pelech has to be the worst editor ive ever seen jesus god

meds and BBC