Luke wait there is planet called Exegol and many Sith are hiding there they have more advanced weapons than the...

>Luke wait there is planet called Exegol and many Sith are hiding there they have more advanced weapons than the Deathstar and you should go there to be sure if the Emperor is really dead
>Please Luke dont let my death be in vain

Attached: descarga (31).jpg (347x145, 5.34K)

Maybe not even Darth knew about that.

Always remember that The Emperor only used him as a tool and didn't see him as an equal.

he did know about it, he went there and saw the cloning facility.
yidsney isn't canon though

I guess he must've said that since Luke was looking for the planet. I don't how else Luke would've found out about it or why he would even care.

This is why being a lorefag is an embarrassment. The people making the content don't care about the lore as much as you do. And when it's all done, you're left bagholding a ruined franchise and wasted emotional attachment.

>watch previous movies
>lol lorefag
We're not talking about some obscure comic here you'd only have to see one of the most well-known movies ever made to know this stuff.

Anything with its own worldbuilding turns the viewer into a lorefag by definition because that world doesn't exist irl. Star Wars is experiencing what capeshit comics have been going through for decades.

A single movie usually has its own worldbuilding. Where do you draw the line? Are you a lorefag if you remember the last half hour of a movie you're currently watching?

why are you even watching the new stuff
>5>6>3

why didnt force ghost luke just push the planet exegol into the nearest star. problem solved. works in Jedi Academy Trilogy when Kyp Duron used the force to hide the Suncrusher inside... a sun.

remember when people shit on the suncrusher for being a stupid idea? "oh wow a super weapon more powerful than the deathstar, but smaller!" Then disney did the thing where they just made an even bigger deathstar, and made star destroyers into deathstars.

maybe the suncrusher wasnt such a bad idea after all.

Attached: suncrusher.png (403x801, 330.94K)

Lately I've been thinking: what if someone redubbed the entire star wars soundtrack to be dubstep? That'd be lame but it'd get a lot of tik-toks.

Also I forgot about the entire sequel trilogy plot.

These.

The Suncrusher was based. The EU was based. And I'm tired of Disney shills pretending otherwise.

please keep star wars discussion to your containment thread

The Obi-Wan Kenobi soundtrack might as well be since it's complete garbage already.

i agree bro. i loved that whole story arc with the Maw research facility. It made sense for them to change tracks with their "big super weapons" and go small after having two death stars blown up.

here's your ship design bro

Attached: 14432534.png (646x646, 151.08K)

Better and more creative than any Disney design.

Dark Empire volume 1 is a storyboard of the one true sequel trilogy we should have gotten.

Attached: OGvf3xAh_2808181149201gpadd.jpg (601x900, 445.85K)

But I don't care about comic books. The only story that matters are the movies.

traffic cone spaceships were introduced in episode 2, I'm ok with it