Mr. Robot (spoilers lol)

> Entire plot of the show is that a tranny is mad that he isn't a real woman
> Ends up killing himself

People talk about how the hacking scenes were so accurate, but I also applaud this particular attention to detail.

Attached: bdwong.png (2048x1536, 3.39M)

How come this show isn't talked about more?

Attached: Elliot-Alderson.jpg (1199x630, 204.56K)

brilliant attention to detail

crossdresser != tranny
He did it for the (You)s

> Character literally says "this is who I am"
> "I am a woman"

Do you actually pay attention when you watch things or just stare at the screen like a slackjawed retard?

How does he look more masculine in drag?

Can someone give me a QRD on the plot?

The 5/9 attack still would've happened without White Rose/Dark Army

I love this show and its representation of the trans community with an actually decent character.

asians man
you know?

why doesn't he soften his expression in the female portrait
terrible actor or doesn't want to look gay?

elliot is every person on the show

classic example of a show that started out with a good premis but they didn't have any idea on how to end it properly or make it interesting in the later seasons

Hackerman

because its dogshit

hack me back in time

> Socially retarded guy works for a cybersecurity company by day, is leet hackerman at night
> Comes up with a hack to destroy financial records for the biggest corporation in the world because they killed his dad
> Joins hacker group led by mysterious man
> Wait no, mysterious man is actually his dad, who isn't dead after all
> Wait no, dad IS dead and is his personal Tyler Durden
> Hack goes off
> Society collapses
> A bunch of shit happens
> Hackerman fixes hack and everything goes back to normal
> Most powerful man on the planet running a shadowy group of elites is a Chinese tranny
> Chinese tranny is building a machine that will transport him into another world where he is a woman
> A bunch of stuff happens
> Hackerman confronts tranny underneath a nuclear power plant (where the machine is)
> Tranny blows his brains out
> Nuclear power plant melts down
> Hackerman gets transported to the other world
> Wait no, Hackerman was just having a delusion, other world doesn't exist, machine never worked and was destroyed
> Hackerman somehow survives being in the basement of a nuclear power plant that has melted down
> Hackerman realizes that he's also a Tyler Durden
> Show ends

Thank you user I feel as if I just watched it start to finish.

lmao when it's all spelled out like this it's even more retarded

Why did they bother with this after season 1 and the ebin tweest

>building a machine that will transport him into another world where he is a woman
What episode? I don't recall they discussing what the purpose of the machine is.

Its probably the best example of a show going completely off the rails. The first season felt grounded, but after that it slowly turns into stranger things but without kids.

>teleport yourself into the universe where you're a woman
>you are still yourself (a man)
was he retarded?

this is what I kept thinking
the stuff with the power plant seemed like some weird dream/simulation. the entire last season was very surreal and felt like it was all happening in his head.

Did you somehow miss all the stuff about how its "a world where we are who we were meant to be"?

Perfect description i stopped watching it up until his dad was all in his imagination the whole time. I knew it was gonna go downhill from there, could’ve been a better show

So the guy who had a tulpa was a tulpa the whole time? Of who?

In the final season he finds out his actual dad molested him

>a world where we are who we were meant to be
This means nothing to me. The real word is already who we are meant to be.

>i see your running Gnome
stopped watching right there

Attached: 1653767416919.jpg (300x458, 28.83K)

> High level employee in a cybersecurity firm asks what a rootkit is

I get that they have to explain some of this shit to the audience, and I get that women in general are pretty stupid, but it was still cringe