Last thread hit bump limit

Last thread hit bump limit

Lets discuss the Matt Walsh Kinography and try to get to the bottom of the question at hand

What is a Woman general

Attached: 1654277776021.jpg (1691x2560, 280.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OeKj4Pw4vzU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here:
youtube.com/watch?v=OeKj4Pw4vzU

A documentarian interacting with crazy "social scientists" reminds me of this documentary series from 2010. Make sure you check it out:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask

>what is a woman

something the jannies will never be

We're going to make at least one tranny janny join the 42% we these threads. Thank you.

>the thread on Any Forums

Holy fucking shit the delusion

Attached: 1653489633114.png (700x700, 354.63K)

Pros:
mentions John Money

Cons:
ignores Magnus Hirschfeld

I guess that's to be expected considering who produced the film. Either way it's a good red pill for those who haven't been paying attention to this issue.

After watching this, it's clear you are bullying the wrong people.

Link it. I don't want to ass lgbt to kuroba even for a sec

You really need to get yourself a woman, G

What is a woman?

Why do you waste so much time of your life on inconsequential culture war bullshit.
Touch grass and have sex, there are plenty of real women out there.

You could have a leg in one hand and a BRERB in the other

We are discussing a movie that exposes quack science. Why does this upset you?

baaaaack to your containment board chudcel

Attached: 99rA74b.png (208x191, 4.89K)

Disappointed he never broke it down linguistically. Woman = womb-man = a person with a womb. A much better answer than what his wife or any of the anti-trans folxxx gave.

Moots long gone faggot but pol is still here.

pol won

the entire Any Forums board is delusion

had a wholesome ending

Attached: wholesome_soyjak.png (676x1021, 117.12K)

What's hilarious is they are incapable of defining what a woman is without using the word woman. The whole point of this doc

>What is a Woman
Something that trannies never will be

fucked it up

they answered the question pretty clearly, anons.
>an adult human female
inb4 twittercels focus on dumb shit like the pickle jar joke in the most pathetic deflection attempt yet

That's not the etymology of woman

It's a good thing that women cannot open things like pickle jars. I think that's cute.

Attached: 1547836592079.webm (1920x1002, 1.06M)

>adult human female
>rare exceptions and anomalies do not make the rule

it's like watching a documentary deboonking flat earthers, what even is the point?

people in power arent trying to shift the culture into recognizing flat earth as a legitimate scientific theory

Flath earthers make themselves look like idiots. Tranny cultists do pick related.

Attached: crime1.jpg (1034x1293, 102.19K)

>Those African tribesmen who have no concept of trannyism or non binary
I envy them

Hjernevask is also free on YouTube with subs.

People who believe in flat earth have no institutional power.

user…
they can open the jars but the good ones do this to make you feel special, and that’s really the cute thing about it
>rare exceptions and anomalies do not make the rule
Correct. As stated, a woman is an adult human female.

This. When is the last time all the major corporations branded their online presence in support of flat earthers? Or carried "Flat Earth Rights" shirts? Or half the politicians supported Flat Earth? Or every major university gaslighting the rest of society into thinking you're a bigot if you don't support Flat Earth?

There's a great satire book called The End of the World is Flat that draws that parallel. One of the characters in it is a dim witted influencer called Lateefa Latif

One of you faggots made a post about your threads on Any Forums so im just dropping off what I wrote for them. Yeah the first line was supposed to be woman but i need to fit the character limit

Attached: what is a woman ur mom lol.png (2452x311, 130.77K)

Somebody post this to them please. My IP is range banned.

The entire notion of "transgender" is inherently bigoted, it's rooted in homophobia and sexism. There is no such thing as a man who expresses himself "as a woman". A man who wears makeup is expressing himself in one of the many ways that men can, and by insisting that he's a woman, or even by allowing him to insist that he's a woman, you're actively reducing the number of ways men are allowed to express themselves. You're saying "no, men aren't allowed to be beautiful or wear makeup. they have to become women if they want to do that". You're saying "no, girls aren't allowed to cut their hair short or play sports. they have to become men if they want to do that". Enforced conformity is all it is. It's no different from an oppressive traditionalist purity spiral. If you actually cared about these people you would want them to love and accept their bodies and their actual, true selves. They aren't transgender. Nobody is. There's no such thing as "transgender". They're just afraid of society bludgeoning them to force them to get back in line. So instead of changing their behavior to be more socially acceptable for men, they think they can change their bodies to be more socially acceptable for their behavior. Do you not see how that's the same problem either way? People need to stand up and say "men can wear makeup and women can have hairy legs and it's not taboo". They should never, EVER give in to the society's bigoted demands by changing their bodies to look more like the opposite sex, which never works by the way and always results in monstrosities. If you don't see why actual LGB people are against transgender ideology you're either a bad faith bigot or you have zero empathy.

I think the main problem with shit like this is that ultimately it doesn't change anything. Trannies don't take anything to heart. This political war is never going to end

well shit, I actually learned something on Any Forums.
>comes from wif-man (wife-man)
>wif just meant "female" at the time and later gained the modern meaning

i gotchu

There's actually no such thing as transgender. That ideology is a recent invention and has been proven illegitimate. It's a work of fiction, no different from claiming to be "trans species" or "trans racial". In a healthy world we would be celebrating tomboys and feminine men for their differences, not gaslighting them into destroying their bodies. The world becomes a more liberated place when we disregard stereotypes about how men and women are "supposed to act and dress" and simply accept people as they are. As they ACTUALLY are, as feminine men and masculine women, not as made up identities invented by homophobic conversion therapists who actually want to kill LGB people.

Again with circular logic. Define woman without using word woman.

And how many people get arrested in Canada for saying the Earth is spherical?

>a woman is one's internal sense of self as identifying with women
Meaningless twaddle

Dang, thread nuked immediately. Thanks for trying friend.

It was alright, but it didn't address the elephant in the room - The link between circumcision and gender dysphoria. Research has shown time and time again a clear correlation regardless of political spectrum. The real question is, why wasn't it talked about?

>Walsh is on the Daily Wire
>TDW was founded by Ben Shapiro
>Look at Shapiro's early life

Ah.

So "A woman is someone who lives as someone who lives as someone who lives as someone who lives as someone who lives as someone who lives as someone who lives as someone who lives as someone who lives as someone who lives as someone who lives as someone who lives as someone who lives as someone who lives as someone who lives as someone who lives as someone who lives as someone who lives as (...)"?

Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Trannies need not take it to heart. The goal is to spread knowledge about them so they can eventually be forever expunged from memory of man.

Kek

Why not just look at Walsh's early life? It's not like you even need to with that surname.

I guess what I meant is that this is just preaching to the choir. I won't make anyone change their minds about their position.

>Shapiro
Your senses are extremely weak if you needed to look at early life for that one

>my truth!
>what's your truth!

Attached: 1585873236508.jpg (246x250, 8.38K)

>Enforced conformity is all it is. It's no different from an oppressive traditionalist purity spiral.
Yep, look at Kai Shappley, the reason his parents went down the transition route, was because they suspected he was gay at an early age, because he enjoyed playing with dolls. They tried to beat it out of him and when that didn't work they pushed him down the girl route, and any child would take that as a way out, imagine your parents beating you for not fitting into the box they want you to, then offering you a way out and telling you they'll love you again if you do it.

Can you define woman without using woman or female? Being a man can't be defined clearly either. When it comes to definitions of man or woman things will always be somewhat circular because they refer back to each others definitions.

A "man" is an adult male human that lives a man(a status) in society.

A "man"(status) is someone who lives and is perceived according to the gender roles and expectations assigned to people who appear as men(adult human male)